As a subsidiary of BANPU, an energetic energy provider in Asia, we are ready to give attractive opportunity for your career development for the following qualified personnel :
This position main job purpose is ensure data accuracy in timely manner in identifying current financial structure, recommend programs of cost reduction, establish financial forecast and financial strategy in each business unit to maintain company valuation and get the added value.
• Support in developing and maintaining the company’s financial model and industry analysis
• Prepare all supporting information related to fund raising activities
• Monitor closely the financial market conditions and capital market development (including debt and equity market)
• S1 or S2 Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Overseas graduate is preferrable.
• 2 years of experience in securities/brokers house, banking, consultancy or corporate finance areas
SHIPMENT PLANNING & SUPPORT HEAD
This position main job purpose is ensure shipment planning & support activity is conducted according to plan, procedure and quality target by setting up work plan by managing planning of barging and other marine logistic equipment, to purchase and or hire marine logistic equipment, preparing contracts/ agreements and handle contract management system (CMS), manage shipment documentation, monitoring and analyzing shipment operations activities and related parties.
• Prepare and propose Shipment Planning & Support short and long term work plan, budget and control its spending
• Prepare and propose Shipment Planning & Support Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and control the implementation
• Ensure the availability of daily, monthly and yearly of Barge & Vessel Plan and evaluate its implementation
• Provide analysis and report on shipment operation to support management strategy toward efficiency improvement
• Ensure all shipping operation is supported by complete and correct shipping document
• Provide documents required for barging operations
• Coordinate with Coal Technology and Surveyor to provide quality document
• Ensure the completeness of permit document
• Diploma IV or Bachelor degree in Nautical Study or Nautical Engineering
• 7 years or more in marine logistics, ship management & operations
• Having functional competences in: Maritime economic, Cargo handling, Shipping document, Maritime transport and logistics, Ship management and Negotiation technique
• Willing to be placed in Bontang, East Kalimantan
• Good command in English (verbal and written )
• Have analytical thinking, good work planning & management, good communication skill and good report writing skills are must.
• Computer literate (MS Office)
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and
recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertisement published to:
(Please write Position Name and your name in email subject)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for futher selection process
Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing
PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk (www.itmg.co.id) never requested candidate to transfer money for selection purposes, including for ticket, accommodation, test fee