Vale strives to unite the sense and awareness of the entire Vale communities with a single vision, mission and collective set of values. We are committed to become a profitable company, a safe place to work with a pleasant environment, and a company that respects local culture and community.
In optimizing the results and benefits to stakeholders, Vale is committed to enhance its long-term growth strategy. The strategy was prepared by taking all challenges into consideration as well as opportunities at the global, national, regional and local levels.
GENERAL MANAGER COMMITY RELATION (GMCR-EN)
Purpose of the role
1. To deliver PTVI’s social and environmental impact analysis (AMDAL) commitments, its sustainable operation and long team goals at its operating areas in Sulawesi
2. To implement PTVI’s integrated five-year community development strategy/ programs through the best standards and principles
3. To build and maintain quality relationships with local stakeholders through a strong and capable teamwork
Education & experience
1. Minimum Five years experience in a senior positions of social of social programs
2. Minimum S1, preferably from relevant social sciences
3. Certified in CSR & GRI is preferred
Terms and conditions:
Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (only in pdf format) to email@example.com. Positions name and code MUST be written on email subject. Closing date is on June 21th, 2013 at 4 pm. Only applicants that meet requirement with complete document as required above will be notified for further selection process --- Update : Sunday, June 16, 2013