Vale strives to unite the sense and awareness of the entire Vale communities with a single vision, mission and collective set of values. We are committed to become a profitable company, a safe place to work with a pleasant environment, and a company that respects local culture and community.
In optimizing the results and benefits to stakeholders, Vale is committed to enhance its long-term growth strategy. The strategy was prepared by taking all challenges into consideration as well as opportunities at the global, national, regional and local levels.
JUNIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Code: JMEM-EN)
Purpose of the Role:
Perform as Reliability Engineer to ensure that equipment maintained by MEM is correctly maintained and performing at optimum capability and capacity. Also accountable to evaluate the economics of maintenance work, do engineering work for simple design or modification of mobileequipment and ensure that CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) has all capabilities needed to support maintenance.
• Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineer from a reputable university with minimum GPA is 3,0 (scale of 4,0)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.
• Good command in English both oral and written.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Certified Pengawas Operasional Pratama (POP) from ESDM is preferred
• Advantage for candidate who have experience in Reliability Centre Maintenance, Maintenance Management, Finance & Costing Management, Project Managementand familiar with AutoCad.
Terms and Condition:
• Please submit your CV, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (only in pdf format), to email@example.com
• Position name and code MUST be written on envelope or e-mail subject
• Closing date is on November 27, 2014 at 4 p.m.
• Only applications that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process
HUMAN RESOURCES SERVICES PT VALE INDONESIA
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org --- Update : Sunday, November 23, 2014