It is the board's intention to develop and plant approximately 3,000 hectares per annum of environmentally sustainable oil palm. Demand for palm oil is strong in its traditional use as a food, and additionally as a feedstock for the bio-fuel industry.
In addition to the expansion in Indonesia, the board will continue to review any opportunities which arise in relation to the Group's Australian beef-cattle interests. Demand for beef is also strong as the US herd has diminished to its lowest level since 1958. Australia is well placed geographically to serve a growing market for beef in Asia.
PT Evans Indonesia is currently expanding its business activities in Kalimantan and Sumatera requires the services of highly dedicated personnel who possess the required motivation and drive for the position of:
STAFF FINANCE & ACCOUNTING (Code: FAC)
Job description :
- Prepares and verifies invoices and vouchers;
- Verifies and posts transactions to journals, ledgers and other records;
- Prepares month-end general ledger close journal entries;
- Handles reconciliations.
- S1 Accounting, from reputable university with GPA min 3.00;
- Must be matured with good interpersonal skills, self driven, initiative, good analytical and communications skills;
- Good computer skill in using Microsoft Office;
- Willing to travel to site at Sumatera and Kalimantan and extend work hours whenever necessary;
HRD MANAGER PT. EVANS INDONESIA
Aktiva Suite 1001 Jl. HR. Rasuna Said, Blok X-1 Kav.03 Jakarta 12950