In 1995, two years after his move from France to the USA, Francois Bernard incorporated Tripper in California. At the outset the main focus was on Vanilla Beans. But soon the offering included Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Cloves and Ginger from Indonesia to a growing customer base. A few years later Francois established PT Tripper Nature in Indonesia. Having grown up there most of his youth, it was only natural to set up a company at origin to source, process, pack and export sweet spices.
In 1999, Francois' brother, Olivier Bernard joined Tripper. He used his experience from the Fragrance and Flavor industry to develop essential oils, oleoresins and extracts from sweet spices.
He also put in place a comprehensive quality assurance system. Currently, Tripper complies to mainstream quality systems, such as ISO, HACCP, NFPA, USDA, Organic, Halal and Kosher. Tripper's facilities, processes and products are fully up to international standards.
What started out as a modest vanilla business grew into a medium-sized multinational company. Today the Tripper Group has two factories, two offices and two warehouses in Indonesia, and one office and two warehouses in the USA. Tripper exports to America, Europe and Asia and has a workforce of more than 200 employeesand Wellbeing.
PT. Triper Nature is a rapidly expanding US Company located in MM2100 Cibitung-Bekasi, is looking for :
1. QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER (QCO)
• Good English
• Minimum D3 Chemical Analysis
• Having experience in relevant field minimum 2 year
• Have knowledge in ISO 9001 and HACP system is an advantage
• Computer literate
• Have strong personality an able to work under pressure
• Minimum age 25 years old
• Conduct sampling on raw materials and finished products
• Arrange and coordinate lab sample analysis for internal and external request
• Arrange calibration for laboratory instruments
• Perform training for QC operator
• Assist and submit monthly report to QC Manager
2. QUALITY CONTROL – ASSISTANT (QCA)
• Fair English
• Min. D1 Chemical Analysis
• Having experience in relevant field min. 1 year (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
• Computer literate
• Have strong personality and able to work under pressure
• Minimum age 21 year old
Please send your completed CV including copy of document supporting application letter &Photograph to :
Human Resources Department
PT. Tripper Nature
cq. CDA IPB
Gd. Andi Hakim Nasoetion Lt. 1
Campus IPB Darmaga, Bogor 16680
Before 24 May 2013