PT. Pro Energi, engaged in the distribution of high-quality fuel for industry and mining are currently expanding our business and looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic professional to fill our vacant position.
Pro Energi provides career opportunities that can help our employee to be well developped to give opportunity for a brighter future.
• Responsible for developing and driving business development activities;
• Develop and execute sales, marketing plans and strategies for wining new business/or drive the growth of businesses;
• Formulate competitive marketing proposals to negotiate with potential customers and meet sales targets;
• Responsible for existing customer relationship management;
• Achieve financial, sales and marketing goals as well as the corporate vision of the Company;
• Manage subordinates.
• Degree in Business, Sales & Marketing;
• Min 1 to 2 years experience in the same position;
.• Having a global perspective is highly advantageous
• Strong client relationships and contacts with key decision makers in Indonesia
• Excellent sales, marketing, presentation, negotiation, communications, interpersonal skills
• Proven sales/marketing/business growth track record, including new market penetration
• Dynamic and creative individual with leadership and management skills
• Must possess Good written and spoken English.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales targets;
• Maintain good report and relationship with existing and potential customers;
• Follow up and monitor closely on existing and potentional projects with both existing and potential customers.
• Male/Female (Below 30 years old);
• Diploma degree in any related field;
• Fresh graduate is welcome;
• 1-2 years of sales experience will advantaged;
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill;
• Computer literate;
• Dynamic and able to work as one team;
• Possesed own transport;
• Working area: Jakarta, Surabaya, Kalimantan (choose one of the area);
• Ready to be placed all over Indonesia.
Business Development Staff
• Find business owners as our prospects with agreed sales strategies;
• Build relationship & follow up business owners through sales process;
• Educate business owners the benefit of coaching to their business;
• Support project expansion (administration project, etc);
• Monitoring & follow-up pending item in project.
• Female/ Male, 20 - 28 years old;
• Minimum Diploma in education;
• Minimum 1 year experience in sales marketing;
• Excellent in Presentation communication;
• Excellent in Microsoft Office, like Excel, PowerPoint & Word;
• Attitude: Fun & a little weird, persistent, confident, has service-attitude.
Staff Accounting Samarinda
• Perempuan / Laki-laki maks 25 tahun;
• S1 atau D3 jurusan akutansi lulusan Universitas terkemuka;
• Mampu dan mengerti tentang jurnal akutansi;
• Teliti dan detail;
• Mampu bekerja sendiri maupun dalam tim dengan baik dan komunikatif;
• Memiliki pengalaman min. 1 thn.
Note: untuk Accounting Samarinda sengaja bahasa Indonesia
Finance & Accounting Manager
• Prepare statutory and management reports in compliance with approved accounting standards, legislative and statutory requirements;
• Interpret, analyze and draw up financial statements such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement to assess current condition of the business;
• Monitor, review and supervise all accounting journal entries prepared by accounting staff;
• Support the accounting staff facilitating their understanding of the financial reports and the impact on the business s financial positions and implementation of the annual budget;
• Gather the information from one or more sources and put the info together with monthly financial report (Management Report) then distribute the report to one or more individuals (General Manager and Head of each department) who have a stake in that information;
• Liaise with the Internal and External Auditors : ensuring availability of company s accounts and prepare audit files.
• Review Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree or Professional qualification in accounting;
• Minimum 4 years experiences in managerial position;
• Possess good knowledge of accounting principles, accounting standards and taxation;
• Possess good interpersonal skills to interact with all levels and across departments;
• Possess good leadership quality and able to lead a team;
• Computer literate and familiar with Excels and basic accounting software;
• And ensure financial data information are accurate and supported by evidence.
It s a challenging opportunity to contribute your best capacity which will be compensated with competitive compensation. Please send your application letter and CV with new photograph by email to:
send your complete CV to:
PT PRO ENERGI
Graha Irama Building 6G
Jl. HR Rasuna Blok X-1 Kav. 1-2