Orient Thai Airlines was Asia’s first international charter operator. Along with its subsidiary, Kampuchea Airlines, it provided services to other airlines including Finnair, Lufthansa, LTU International and Merpati. It transported refugees around the world for the International Organization for Migration (IOM), including returning people to Kosovo from Australia and helping Timorese return to East Timor in 1999 after it won its independence from Indonesia. It became a designated UN carrier, transporting troops for peacekeeping operations worldwide. Orient Thai Airlines wasn’t just helping refugees get home or troops undertake their missions, its aircraft were also busy flying Muslim Hajj pilgrims to Saudi Arabia for various clients, including Air India and the Saudi royal family.
Orient Thai Airlines and its now now-defunct wholly owned domestic carrier One-Two-GO Airlines are the only Thai airlines to bear a Royal Seal, made possible due to Udom’s close relationship with the King of Thailand based on Udom’s history of breaking traditional commercial barriers for Thailand.
Orient Thai Airlines is looking for Indonesian to be Flight Attendants in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Attractive remuneration packages await you. Desirable candidates need to have the following requirements:
- Male or Female
- 20 – 35 years old
- Indonesian nationality
- University graduate with bachelor degree (4 years complete)
- Possess and maintain a valid Indonesian passport
- Excellent communication in English. TOEIC level of 600 achieved
- Have height and weight proportionate to maintain professional appearance. Body size cannot exceed specific aircraft dimensions (example: jumpseat, harness without modification, cabin aisle and emergency exits)
- Have ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects from the floor to above shoulder-level and push / pull equipment
- Have ability to perform tasks that require body coordination / balance
- Must meet hearing and vision requirements as established by the company (correct vision to appropriate standard 20 / 40 recommended)
- Be able to speak in a clear, concise, and organized manner, loudly enough to be heard in an emergency. Ability to hear all types and ranges of sound
- Well-groomed appearance
- Those who have attended Orient Thai Airlines recruitments season 1 and season 2 may reapply for this position next year.
If you meet the above requirements, please bring your full resume (including email address, height, weight, age, education qualifications, etc.) and a copy of identification card, valid international passport, SKCK, one year valid TOEIC result, photo (all documents in English), and come to our walk in interview days below:
Date: Friday, 26 April 2013
Venue: MTH Tower, Jalan MT. Haryono, Jakarta
Time: 09.00 – 12.00 WIB ( 3 hours only)Dresscode: Business Attire
Source : Forum Pramugari