The company is specialized on producing beverages that are beneficial to consume made from natural ingredients through high quality standard process. “Healthy to the last drop” is our philosophy to meticulously process fresh juice using only quality selected fruit and natural ingredients without adding any preservatives. Our effort in designing our plant based on GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) has been recognized and has made us to be the first PET bottled juice manufacturer to comply and awarded ISO 22000/2005 certification.
PT. HALE INTERNATIONAL is the pioneer in producing Pomegranate juice. Which now has become the market leader of pomegranate juice in Indonesia with the brand available today in the market known as 'ORIGINAL LOVE JUICE' - a ready to drink bottled juice with 4 flavors, Pomegranate, Apple, Orange and Guava.
Packaging Development Staff (CODE: PACKDEV)
We offer Opportunity to involve in cross-functional project within a national wide corporate group Self & career development Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop all manufacturing standard for packaging
- Analyze packaging material and process according to QHSE standard Support New Product Launching
- Improve methods, processes, and resources in packaging area Develop new or improve existing packaging due to market trend Involved Research and Development related projects and tasks
- Bachelor (S1) or minimum Diploma Degree (D3) in Packaging Engineering. Graphical and Publishing Engineering. Product Design, Food Technology, Agro Industrial Technology, or equivalentfrom reputable university
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. 1 - 2 year (s) working experience in related fields will be advantage.
- Good understanding in packaging design and development, include supporting application program such as A1, Photoshop, CorelDraw, AutoCad, etc.
- Having knowledge in process and technique of packaging food & beverage products Strong analytical skill and task oriented Detailed oriented is a must
- Willing to be placed in Gunung Sindur, Bogor
Deadline of Submission: May 19,2014 Only short listed applicants will be notified. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.