Emirates Airlines is looking for exceptional people who share our unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for customer satisfaction to join our international Cabin Crew team. You could be living in dynamic Dubai and traveling the world with colleagues from over 130 countries. Earning a competitive tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation. And building a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
Emirates is recruiting Indonesians to become its cabin crew members. Anticipate the coming of one of the most expanding airlines in the world by attending its recruitment event that will be held in Jakarta in February 2016. Kindly take note the following recruitment information.
- At least 21 years old at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school level with strong problem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements.
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates
Closing Date: Ongoing
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online through its portal (click here).