I. Development Activities : Searching for many potential locations for mini hydro power plant projects all over Indonesia or finding unfinished potential projects for acquisition purpose.
The main development activities are: Desk Study Survey to the Potential Locations Reconnaissance Preliminary Evaluation Pre-Feasibility Study
II. Investment Activities : Tamaris Hydro invests mainly in many MHPP projects and carries the development, construction, and operation of the power plants.
ENGINEER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (EDP)
PT TAMARIS HIDRO - the holding company for Mini Hydro Power Plant Projects (MHPP), is in immediate need for highly motivated and qualified professional staff.
- Male/ female max 26 year old
- Bachelor (S1) from Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- GPA/ IPK min 3.00
- Fresh graduate or max 1 year experience
- English literate (Preferable)
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) literate (Preferable)
- Have strong interest in power plant & utility projects
- Good interpersonal & communication skill
- Self-driven, fast-learner & independent
- Willing to be placed at Site Operating Company
Status permanent employee, with 2 years duty attachment (ikatan dinas)
Minimum Education Required : S1
Education Discipline : Bachelor (S1) from Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum GPA : 3
Work Location : All over Indonesia
End Date : 06 January 2015