Husky is continuing to advance its shallow water gas projects in the Madura Strait offshore Indonesia. These include the MDA, MBH and BD fields.
Husky holds a 40 percent interest in these fields, which are expected to produce natural gas and associated liquids. The fields are being developed in partnership with CNOOC Limited (as the operator) and an affiliate of Samudra Energy Ltd., an Indonesian company.
Superintendent Gas Metering Station (GMS)
• Prepare operation of Gas Metering Station (GMS) during Project Stage including manpower required and coordination with gas buyers to ensure production start-up running smoothly.
• To implement procedures and guidelines with regard to production and maintenance activities in the Gas Metering Station to ensure all activities in Gas Metering Station can be executed effectively and production and safety targets are met.
• Min. Bachelor degree (S-1) in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Physics Engineering disciplines.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in production function in Oil and Gas industry, with gradually increasing responsibilities in managing functions.
• Experience and knowledge working in GMS or Gas Processing Plant.
• Proficient knowledge & experience in technical Oil and Gas.
• Has held a supervisory/structural role.
• Good verbal and written English communication.
• Communicative, teamwork and good interpersonal skill.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 2 weeks with subject Position Title by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org