1. Implement execution plan including supervising detailed design, fabrication/construction and installation of facilities.
2. Planning and scheduling of the Marine facilities work scope.
3. Proactively monitors, updates and manages the Marine schedule and costs.
4. Determine required staffing levels for the Marine Section.
5. Work with other sections to ensure consistency of design, procurement or critical items, planning, documentation, etc.
6. Assist Project Manager in integrating Marine facilities planning into total project planning.
7. Ensure design for Marine facilities meets Government Regulations, Company standards and specifications, and appropriate industry standards.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Others), Naval or equivalent.
2. At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Bachelor degree majoring in Engineering with 10 years experienced in technical and FPSO/FPU marine system in project in oil & gas industry.
4. Team player with excellence communication, interpersonal, leadership skills & integrity.
5. Knowledge and experience in handling project management with experience in marine system/FPSO/FPU
1. Handle Purchase Request from User Dept upto PO issuance
2. Coordination meeting with User Dept regarding materials purchase and planning.
3. Prebid meeting and materials inspection
4. Regular reporting to his/her superior and User Dept.
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering/Law/Management/Economy
• Min 1 year of experience in the O&G Industry as Buyer
• Able to lead a team
• Self-motivated, good interpersonal skill, dynamic team player, integrity, initiative.
PROCUREMENT COUNTER OFFICER
Responsibilities :1. Frontline officer, communicate with vendor for any process/document related to procurement
2. Involve in bidding activities as part of procurement process
1. Bachelor Degree in any major, preferable in Social Science
2. Min. 1 year of experience in related field
3. Knowledge PTK 7 Rev II, certified would be an advantage
4. Good Communication Skills
1. Conducts and troubleshoots bidding related activities, which serve as a central point of Procurement process.
2. Handling bidding activities to ensure all activities are complied with the pertaining government regulation and company policy.
1. Min. 1 year of experience in related field
2. Knowledge PTK 7 Rev II, certified would be an advantage
3. Good Communication and interpersonal skills
4. Good understanding on Material Basic Knowledge and Identification.
5. Good oral and written English.
SENIOR STAFF NETWORK AND COMMUNICATION
1. Bachelor Degree (S1) in Information Technology, Telecommunication, Telecommunication Management, or other related engineering study
2. Minimum of 7 years experience working in Network and Telecommunication area
3. Able to design and supervise the installation and configuration of Network and Telecommunication such as internal network, radio microwave, UHF/VHF, BWA
SENIOR STAFF IT OPERATION
1. Bachelor Degree (S1) in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related engineering study
2. Minimum of 7 years experience supervising IT Operation and IT Administrator
3. Experience in Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications planning, design and troubleshoot, and Service Desk operation
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete curriculum vitae with subject Position Title by E-mail to:
email@example.com --- Update : Monday, November 17, 2014