Husky is continuing to advance its shallow water gas projects in the Madura Strait offshore Indonesia. These include the MDA, MBH and BD fields.
Husky holds a 40 percent interest in these fields, which are expected to produce natural gas and associated liquids. The fields are being developed in partnership with CNOOC Limited (as the operator) and an affiliate of Samudra Energy Ltd., an Indonesian company.
• Process revenue accounting for Oil & Gas refer to accounting standard /procedure.
• Prepare and calculate pricing sheets, journal entries, account reconciliation for liability and accounts receivable accounts.
• Handling monthly revenue processing and disbursement.
• Prepare Revenue Reporting for Shareholders and Government.
• Prepare Budget and Forecast for Shareholders and Government.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• Having minimum 2 years experience in revenue accounting and reporting background in Oil & Gas Industry.
• Having good understanding of PSC & IFRS concept.
• Experience with basic Microsoft Excel tools.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal and written English communication.
• Point of hire: Jakarta
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 2 weeks with subject Position Title by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org