Husky is continuing to advance its shallow water gas projects in the Madura Strait offshore Indonesia. These include the MDA, MBH and BD fields.
Husky holds a 40 percent interest in these fields, which are expected to produce natural gas and associated liquids. The fields are being developed in partnership with CNOOC Limited (as the operator) and an affiliate of Samudra Energy Ltd., an Indonesian company.
Five natural gas discoveries in the Madura Strait are being evaluated for commercial development.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
Develops new-build offshore structural designs, structural modifications to existing facilities, and detailed design documentation that is in compliance with international standards and HCMLs QHSE requirements.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in structural engineering/offshore construction.
• Have experience in supervising fabrication of offshore platform ( being the head in Fabrication Yard)
• Good judgment, good communication skills and have strong interpersonal skills
• Coordinates and supervises pipeline engineering, procurement, pipeline fabrication and coating, transportation, installation and commissioning work, including monitoring the EPCI contractores.
• Ensures that the pipelines are built on budget, schedule with good safety and quality record
• Participates in EPCI Bidding evaluation and clarification, responsible for evaluation of technical content.
• Ensures pipeline EPCI works comply with the prevailing government regulations, industrial standards, practice and company specifications.
• Assists in coordinating work interface with PFU
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with minimum10 years experienced in technical and pipeline construction in project in oil & gas industry.
• Possesses experience in engineering and field operations, which also includes project management, facilities training and engineering practice.
• Familiar with relative standards and regulations.
HEAD OF COMPLETION
Leads completion engineers group to prepare AFE, completion including DST and work over procedures and final report; discusses and optimizes completion procedures ,with other parties such as geologists and service companies, ensure that completion procedures reflect the latest technology for cost control and productivities.
• Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering with minimum 10 years of diversified petroleum industry experience in drilling and completion activities and at least 6 years with field completion experiences.
• Experience with HTHP is preferable.
SR HEAD OF CONSTRUCTION
Responsible for the development and implementation of the construction process in the offshore facilities by ensuring compliance with all prevailing regulations and procedures in order to achieve companys objectives for both company and contractor employees.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or other related engineering major with minimum 10 years experienced in technical and construction management in project in oil & gas industry.
• Possesses experience in engineering and field operations, which also includes project management, facilities training and engineering practice
HEAD OF FACILITIES
Coordinates and controls activities of technical team which include offshore and onshore facilities in assisting the Project Manager in making accurate judgment and decision to ensure facilities completed in safe, environmental friendly, high quality manner, and within budget and schedule.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrument/Chemical/Civil Engineering with minimum 10 years experience in technical and construction management in project in oil & gas industry.
• Possesses experience in engineering and field operations which also include project management, facilities training and engineering practices.
• Experience in gas field is preferable.
• Experience in MOPU or FPSO processing facility is preferable.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within 2 weeks with subject Position Title by e-mail to: email@example.com