Covering 45 countries and regions on six continents, BTMU’s network gives its customers easy access to all the world’s major financial markets and key developing regions.
We invite highly committed individuals to strengthen our team as:
TALENT RECRUITMENT PROGRAM (TRP)
About The Program
The Talent Recruitment Program is our prominent learning program that aims to prepare the future growth leader in the organization. We believe that to shape a complete leader it requires a comprehensive learning program within the organization, from end to end. This program designed to prepare you for a challenging career venture, not only by gaining sufficient technical knowledge but also by instilling positive working ethics that will complete your skillset as a complete banker.
Over the program, you will:
- Gain comprehensive banking knowledge in an intensive Learning Camp, encompass several area such as Credit, Accounting, Treasury, Trade Finance, and Risk
- Undergo several series of on job training periods that will provide you hands-on experience on how’s the banking operation works. The OJT period will cover all areas in banking business.
- Be equipped with essential self-development skills and attitude that are required in the professional world, such as: Insights Discovery Training, Business Etiquette, International Language, and so forth.
- Discover and develop your own leadership style and capabilities that will take you to the next
- level of professional career path
- Get opportunity to have global exposure through through Global Rotation Training Programme (GRTP), Japanese Language Training Programme (JLTP), International Assignment, and various training abroad.
- Build a solid global networking within the bank, cross-functional and also cross-region.
- Fresh graduate with Bachelor Degree (max. age 25) or Master Degree (max. age 27) from reputable University with minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) or equivalent
- Experienced candidate with maximum 2 years working experience is also encouraged to apply
- English fluency in speaking and writing is compulsory
- Having Japanese fluency is an advantage
Send your application, CV and academic record along with recent photograph (4x6cm) to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BANK OF TOKYO - MITSUBISHI UFJ
Email : email@example.com
Mail PO BOX 2711/JKT 10220
Note: for Email applications, please ensure the file size do not exceed 500 KB
Campus Recruitment Schedule
Join our campus presentation to explore more about Talent Recruitment Program
University Name - City - Date
Gadjah Mada University - Yogyakarta - 13 Feb 2014
Trisakti University - Jakarta - 3 March 2014
Bandung Institute of Technology - Bandung - 6 March 2014
Parahyangan Catholic University - Bandung - 7 March 2014
BINUS University - Jakarta - 8 March 2014
Or visit our booth at
UI Career 2014 Scholarship & Expo XVII, 20 - 22 Februari 2014, Balairung UI Kampus Depok