PHP DEVELOPER, ERP CONSULTANT, PROJECT CONSULTANT
Currently, we are looking for candidates to join our company with following requirements:
1. PHP DEVELOPER
• Majored in IT or related fields
• Working experience in a web development company is preferable
• Very Good in Object Oriented web programming
• Strong knowedge of MVC concept and framework such as CakePHP, Symphony or Code Igniter is a plus
• Working experience with CMS such as Joomla, Wordpress or Drupal is a plus
• Working experience with Smarty and MagentoCommerce is a plus
• Working experience with Ajax and XML is a plus
• Working experience with XHTML and CSS is a plus
• Working experience with Linux is preferable
2. ERP CONSULTANT
• Gathering requirements and working with the project team members to reach consensus on business process and technology
• Gather requirements by studying www.bilaboong.com specific business issues and needs and converting these into IT projects
• Document business processes as process flow, supported by business rules, processes and procedures, Integration points and system configuration settings.
• Standardize business process and metrics, and develop a methodology for support.
• Maintain documentation at all times and update with changes immediately.
• Provide training, implementation and consulting services to our clients
• Work with IT and business process owners to provide standard solutions and processes
• Has a degree level in Accounting/Finance/Business Management, Industrial Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Functional consultants of ERP Solution
• Experience in one of Microsoft Dynamics AX/SL, Acumatica, Oracle Business Suite, MFG PRO, JD Edward, Sage ERP or other ERP Solution
• Has two full life cycle implementation experience with one or more of the above solutions
• Strong functional knowledge of in one of Finance/Accounting, Distribution, supply chains management or Manufacturing.
• Business Process Mapping Knowledge capability
• Has knowledge of implementation methodology and project management.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Strong oral and written communication in English and excellent presentation skills
• Ability to manage multiple commitments and responsibilities
• Document current practices, perform process analysis, development, testing and complete user documentation
3. PROJECT CONSULTANT
• Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
• Create various documents required for new or existing projects, such as product specification document, project definition document, System Architecture document, UI specification document, and more.
• Design test scenarios to ensure system quality.
• Assess system requirements from clients and other stake holders.
• Developing project feasibility reports.
• Keeping knowledge up to date with technical sector developments in the industry.
• Work with team members and related departments to ensure a smooth development & deployment.
• Implement best practices throughout the development & deployment process.
• Provide creative ideas for the project.
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technologies/Industrial Engineering (preferred).
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Willing to be placed/travel outside the city.
• Fast learner, detail oriented and must be able to work under pressure
• Positive working attitude, willing to initiate, discipline
• Well Communicate and self managed
• Fresh Graduated are welcome to apply
• Able to work in both team and independently
• Strong self motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Available to work fulltime in Bandung
Send your cover letter and your resume to : email@example.com not latet than 3 January 2012
Please write down the position that you apply as your email subject.