MUP’s journey since 2003 has been a fascinanting saga of pioneering initiatives; responsibles business. In its journey to sustainable energy, MUP is spreading its footprints nationwide, setting new benchmarks for operational efficiencies, investing in global resources and redefining paradigms.
MUP’s product and services are Engineering Feasibilty Study, Power Plant Engineering Design, Power Plant Construction Supervision, Transmission & Distribution Engineering, Engineering in Power Plant Efficiency Process Improvement and Independent Power Producer.
MUP has formed strategic alliances with various potential consultants, cooperating in capturing local as well foreign markets. Established alliances included Jindal India Power Thermal United, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, GCL- Poly Energy Holdings Limited, Alternative Energy Limitd, Adani Power Limited, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy and LDK Solar.
An excellent opportunity for Project Engineer has arisen to join our Technical Services team based in Jakarta. We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill this position.
- Male / Female, max. 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree Electrical Power Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- At least 2 years experiences on electricals, specially on power engineering. Fresh graduated are welcome but willing to learn and work hard.
- Have strong motivation, organize, honest, careful, detail, target oriented, able to work under pressure
- Having excellent interpersonal skill to interact with all kinds of social level, good communication skill and able to work as a team and independently
- Like travelling and work on site
WE NEED ENGINEERS DRIVEN BY PASSION, ENGINEERS WHO ARE MORE THAN ENGINEERS