Job Title : Key Account Executive - Jakarta
The Key Account Executive is responsible for reaching defined sales targets and maximising the revenue in the existing business segment. He/she is in charge of developing and steering customer portfolios, mainly through personal sales visits to assigned corporate and/or agency accounts. www.bilaboong.com He/she is also responsible for negotiating, concluding, monitoring and maintaining sales agreements as per prescribed guidelines.
· Comprehensive preparation of contract negotiations (incl. individual quotations) in cooperation with BIU/BDU.
· Negotiating contracts with existing corporate accounts and travel management companies belonging to allocated customer portfolios.
· Negotiating contracts with high potential / high volume companies identified via the New Business Account Manager.
· Close cooperation with local pricing team (e.g. corporate net rates – individual and framework).
· Documentation of sales visits and subsequent feedback utilizing SFA (Sales Force Automation).
· Initiating, organising and carrying out sales promotion activities as well as incentive and ad-hoc deals within given guidelines.
Steering and monitoring
· Monthly evaluation of portfolio development.
· Weekly planning of customer visits.
· Arranging and preparing customer visits based.
· Awareness of flight performance/requirements (i.e. seat load factor, capacities, market requirements, customer responses etc.) where appl. through liaison with Station)
· To be responsible for proposals regarding capacity, timings etc.
· Forwarding new business sales leads to New Business Account Manager.
· Passing on relevant market and competitor information to management.
· Constantly informing customer portfolio about new products and product improvements
· Forwarding relevant queries to customer support unit.
· Regular feedback discussions with Sales Manager (incl. performance review, target-setting).
· Travelling on behalf of Lufthansa as necessary.
· Participating in sales meetings
· Misc. tasks upon request
· Independent decision making
- Graduate degree education or equivalent
- Multiple years of work experience in Sales or Key Account Management
- Knowledge of company products
- Excellent knowledge of local travel market and local economy
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Knowledge of CONNECT-database desirable
- Excellent command of Bahasa Indonesian language and English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German desirable
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- Confident, convincing manner and well groomed appearance
- Strong analytical/ conceptual mindset
- Proactive attitude
- Good Organisational skills
- Team player
- Readiness to work irregular hours
- Excellent ability to deal with pressure
- Poss. Psychological aptitude test
Environmental influences or other encumbrances :
- Working under time pressure
- Participation in events and marketing activities outside of normal working hours
- Willingness to travel international
Authorities (disciplinary/professional/financial) :
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
Send your CV and application letter to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; or email@example.com; by the latest on 16 December 2012.- src: cdc ui