with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
Production Engineer - Cilegon Based
• Implement the best operating practices, standards, processes and specifications to make sure all ASU production facilities run effectively, in terms of safety, and quality,
• Train the plant operating personnel for the ASU plant/equipment principles operations and control strategy.
• Identify the improvement opportunities in ASU plant operations aspect for safe operations, high level of equipment efficiency and reliability, Conduct investigation for any ASU plant trouble within the plant area responsibility to identify the root cause of the problems.
• Qualified degree of Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation with experience at least 3 years in related industry
• Practical knowledge and skill in applying Hazard Analysis and Operability Study (HAZOP) techniques, performing Risk Assessment and managing a loss prevention program.
• Excellent engineering knowledge of design, modem Instrumentation and control, electrical and machinery principles, and understanding of process production and operation management.
• Excellent knowledge of thermodynamic principles, machinery and electrical equipment and advanced engineering calculation and principles.
Process Engineer - Cilegon Based
• Conduct modification and documented instrument and control system, rise arid ensure an EMOC (engineering management of change) for process section modification
• Identify and explore opportunities to leverage the technology
• Calculate process calculation such as pressure drop, NPSH, and etc.
• Create bill of quantity based on isometric of new system developed.
• Prepare PSSR (pre startup safety review) prior commissioning the new system
• Perform Hazard Review ( ex. HAZOP ) with the team as a leader or participant.
• To perform technical bid-analysis of process equipment such as HE, Pump, and etc.
• Manage arid coordinate multi contractor activities
• Engineering degree from reputable university ma1oring in Physics or Electrical or chemical with experience atleast5years in chemical/process plant
• Adequate in technical know how and basic engineering competency. such as understand process plant engineering, interpret technical drawings, specifications, codes, terminologies.
• Customer orientated
• Having excellence communication skills and conflict resolution
• Capable working in a team and collaboration
• Demonstrated high level reporting skills, Analytical thinking and concern for details
• ASU experience is an advantage but not essential
• Computer literacy, Hysis or Chemical is a must and Microsoft project, CMMS or SAP is an advantage.
Technicians - Cilegon Based
• Provide a live behavior of safety aspect
• Perform Day to Day activities on planned or unplanned mechanical, instrument and electrical work
• Perform an emergency response as site condition required
• Provide daily report progress to supervisor
• Support any department goal as required
• Diploma from reputable university majoring MECHANICHAL, INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRICAL
• 3 years experience of relevant experience
• Ability to perform mechanical work such as alignment, and mechanical overhaul, instrumentation and electrical
• Familiar with rotating equipment ie. pumps, compressors
• Familiar with piping and mechanical static equipment ie, Vessels, Heat Exchangers
• Familiar with coatin9 and corrosion
• Ability to perform lifting work
Gas Application Engineer - Jakarta based
• Lead the Manufacturing Industries segment development:
• Identify key manufacturing growth segments
• Propose and coordinate specific campaigns
• Monitor the major business win / losses
• Establish and maintain an extensive network with the most relevant OEMs Industry Associations, Key Accounts, etc.
• Collaborate with the Country sales force in the area of competence Contact current and prospective customers to present Linde gas applications portfolio.
• Define the best customer technical solution
•Run gas applications/test trials at customer site (when required)
• Manage the interface with regional/country teams (where necessary)
• Prepare commercial offers, or in collaboration with the Country M&PG sales team
• Develop technical competence of the Country sales teams in line with agreed priorities
• Engineering degree from reputable university with Mechanical background
• MIGI TIG welding experience with additional knowledge of Laser Cutting would be an advantage
• Having work experience with an Engineering company is essential.
• Customer orientated with excellent communications skills
• Strong in mechanical calculation and hands on of machinery
• Analytical thinking and concern for details
• Having excellence negotiation and influencing skills
Sales Engineer - Merchant & Package Gases Jakarta Based
• Drive sales growth of Merchant & Packaged Gases in the defined markets
• Providing technical assistance to customers on product applications
• Responding to customer’s inquiries and following up customer orders through to product delivery.
• Developing new and existing markets and potential customers by introducing existing and new products.
• The strategic development and execution of sales plans
• Bachelor or Master in Technical Chemical / Industry Engineering with at least 3 years experience
• Industry Sales experience is essential, strategy development and implementation experience
• Can demonstrate sales success in prior sales and marketing roles
• Commercial acumen arid entrepreneurial drive
• Having excellence negotiation and influencing skills
Production Supervisor PGP - Jakarta Based
• Allocate work for operators based on daily orders/work orders and develop efficient-and effective production systems.
• Supervise operators in performing production activities being in accordance to the company working and safety procedures.
• Maintain both packaged gas and special gases production facilities and analysis equipment in good working condition
• Prepare and post daily production report into SAP system.
• Assist Production Manager in the responsibility of supply chain planning and management to ensure optimal production and raw material stock level.
• Plan and perform preventive maintenance of packaged gas and special gases facilities
• Ensure compliance with all company quality and safety procedures and requirements
• Bachelor in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering preferred.
• Have a least 3 years experience in a production relevant industry.
• Experience in an analysis laboratory is also highly considered
• Good planning skills
• Analytical ability
• Technical knowledge in Chemical and Engineering
• Production process and control appreciation
Candidate shall apply within two weeks via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org