Garuda Indonesia is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, www.bilaboong.com was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax's Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
Garuda Indonesia MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Are you passionate about airline industry, able to think out of the box, and being a leader? if your answer is YES, then our management traineeship program is for you. Garuda Indonesia Management Traineeship is an acceleration program to create leading professionals for critical positions in Garuda Indonesia.
Specifically Garuda Indonesia Management Trainee covers:
• Classroom training on airline Dusiness
• Joo rotation to various units at Garuda indonesia
• Assignments at Dränen offices
• Male / Femaie
• Indonesian citizen
• Single, willing not to get married during training period (+/- 12 months)
• Min. holds Bachelor Degree/S1 from reputatable university
• Max. age 27 years old (for Bachelor Degree/S1 ) and 30 years old (for Master Degree/S2)
• GPA min. 3.00 for (or Bachelor Degree/S1 ) and 3.25 for (Master Degree/S2) within 4.00 scales.
• Any major in university are welcomed to apply
• TOEFL score min. 500 or TOEIC score min. 600 (validity period for test taken on 2011-2013)
• Having organizational andor committees experiences
• Willing to be placed/assigned to unit an/or branch office in accordance with company requirement
To Apply for this opportunity please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website, Lowongan Garuda
Registration period: December 5th- 31st, 2013
For futher information please contact us By: telephone: (021) 521 1191 /(021) 521 1192 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
During workdays (Monday - Friday) and work hours (09.00 - 17.00 W1B) --- Update : Monday, December 9, 2013
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) is the national airline of Indonesia. It is named after the mythical bird Garuda. Garuda Indonesia is headquartered at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang. In Indian Vedic tradition, Garuda is the carrier of the Hindu god Vishnu; a representation of Garuda appears in the coat of arms of Indonesia.