Enerflex is the single-source supplier for natural gas compression, oil and gas processing, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment – plus in-house engineering and mechanical services expertise. Our broad in-house resources give us the capability to engineer, design, manufacture, construct, commission and service hydrocarbon handling systems. Our expertise encompasses field production facilities, compression and natural gas processing plants, CO2 processing plants, refrigeration systems and power generators.
We are currency seeking an Operation manager w Join our experienced servicing team in Jakarta. The successful candidate will be a results-orientated professional preferably with a trade background and experience in the reciprocating gas engine / gas compression Industry.
The role will be responsible for:
• Driving operational efficiency and team leadership
• Developing and Maintaining customer relationships with both new and existing clients
• Reviewing and Managing Costs and Expenses in line with established budgets
• Managing operational standards to improve quality, lab our utilization rates and productivity
• Developing, growing and maintaining professional work ethics and standards
• Ensuring full compliance to both Enerflex and Client OH&S and Q.A policies
• Developing and managing staff recruitment, career development, and training needs
A background in the gas compression industry would be considered highly desirable, along with a demonstrated track record in managing long term customer relationships and seeking new business opportunities and turning them into genuine results.
Please send your CV latest by end of September, 2012 to HRD PO.BOX 7531JKS CCE 12560 B visit our www.enerflex.com