If you are looking for a career in market research, here is an opportunity to know more about us and what we do. We are opening a vacancy for entry-level position, RESEARCH ASSOCIATE for those who whose highly motivated, tertiary qualified and talented individuals. The Research Associate is part of the client service team. Your primary responsibility is to provide support to senior managers in maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients and running projects. You will learn the basic skills of market research under close supervision from your manager and other senior account team members. Reporting to an Account Manager, you will be working as part of a highly motivated dynamic team committed to providing strategically useful and actionable research that adds to the success of our clients.
If you feel you are hungry for a very challenging opportunity and want to work with a dynamic, entrepreneurial, team orientated and fun group of people, please join us.
Candidate Profile and Requirements:
- University graduate (Faculty of Economics -Economics, Management, Accounting- or Faculty of Engineering -Industrial Engineering- will be an advantage)
- An outstanding academic achievements (GPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00) as you will be working with colleagues who graduated top of their class from both overseas and local universities
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Excellent familiarity with the use of computer and Microsoft Office
- For Further Information Visit Our Website : www.millwardbrown.com
If you have the qualities we are looking for and are serious about developing a career in international market research, we would be delighted to invite you to our Career Talk and Writing Test.
Millward Brown Career Talk and Writing Test (By invitation Only)
Date : 19 September 2012
Time : 10 AM – 1PM
Venue: Tritura Room FEUI Depok
Please fill in online application here and email a detailed resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 September 2012 at the latest.