Fixed Income Analyst
Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in economics, business/finance, engineering, mathematics, or science (if not an economics major, should have taken some coursework in economics)
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and VBA Macros
- Good understanding of finance, investment accounting, fixed income securities, bond math and fixed income portfolio risk measure.
- Business experience through internship, co-op or part time position
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and quantitative abilites that can be demostrated through coursework in finance, accounting, statistics, and math, as well as in work-related and project management experience.
- Organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to effectively multi task and remain focused in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- A quick intellect and a willingness to work in a hands-on environment
Excellent PC skills and proficient in all Microsoft Office program MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Fill in online application here and send your CV & application to HRD-Recruitment: email@example.com. 1 September 2012 at the latest