Senior Geologists for Coal & Metals (Code: SG)
• Graduated from reputable University in Geology.
• More than 3yrs experience and 5 years experience will be an advantage.
• Having experiences in coal, base metal and precious metals.
• For Coal Geologist, the understanding of Coal Formations and its characteristics are a must.
• For Base Metal & Precious Metal Geologist, The understanding of structures, alteration, and rock type are a must.
• Understand the scope of work from grass root exploration, mapping, sampling, well site supervision, geological & geotechnical logging, and mineral resource estimation.
• Know how to use GIS software is a must.
• Have a good understanding with QAQC sampling procedures.
• Fluent in English
• Willing to work independently in remote field locations in Indonesia
• Good interpersonal skills.
We offer attractive salary and good benefits and also comprehensive training programme.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you can offer the qualities we are recently looking for please send your CV (not more than 2MB) to email@example.com