To support our strong growth, we are currently looking for 3-4 very high performing graduates for our flagship Internal Consultant (IC) Program.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to create impact in a fast
- Rigorous, multi-disciplinary training and excellent learning environment
- Fast track opportunity to management role
- Strong academic background from:
1. Engineering, science (GPA > 3.3)
2. Business major (GPA > 3.5)
- Extensive leadership and/or organizational role
- Solid English skills (min. comfortable with research in English
The successful candidate shall demonstrate the following traits
- Strong problem solving skill –analyze complex problems and come up with practical solutions
- Excellent communications skill –both written and verbal communications
- Very fast learner – quickly get up to speed in new environment as the projects are short term
Subject: IC Recruitment
Accompany the CV with a short cover letter addressing the following questions (3-4 sentences each)
1. Why would you prefer working for a growing, small company to an established, larger one?
2. Describe an achievement that you are most proud of
The position is due for an August / September . 2012 start, and CV should be submitted immediately.