PAM aims to maximize the overall return to its shareholders by sustainably finding, mining and processing mineral resources - areas of expertise in which we have a clear competitive advantage. A fundamental part of this is to deliver value while operating in an ethically and socially responsible manner, and remaining committed to long term sustainable development.
• Bachelors Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.
• Have experience in metallurgist scope of work min 2 years / mining company
• Experience in manufacture would be highly considered
• Fresh Graduated welcome to apply.
• Knowledge occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
• Able to written English language skills.
• Computer literate
• Be able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
• Willing to be located in sites
• Design pit long term and short term
• Production of ore block
• Calculation about weekly, semester, and yearly production plan
• Calculation about productivity of equipment
• Hold bachelor degree from Mining Engineering
• Experiences min. 3 years in the same field
• Advance in Geological software: Surpac and Minescape
• Advance in mining design
• Honest and trustworthy
• Good in leadership skill
• Able to work as a team
• Strong analytical & problem solving skill
GRADE CONTROL GEOLOGIST
• Supervise grade/control grade from pit stockpile according to mine plan
• Plan the installation of ore block
• Make reports
• Hold bachelor degree from Geologist
• Experience min. 1 year as a Nickel Grade Control
• Well knowledge about exploitation and nickel
• Computer literate especially Geological software
• Will be place in one of our subsidiaries
• Willing to be placed in our mine site
Interested applicants should submit a comprehensive resume together with a recent photograph (max. 2MB) (please write down the job code you wish to apply) to:
or by mail to:
PT PASIFIK ANUGERAH MINING
Menara Rajawali, 8th floor
Mega Kuningan Lot 5.1
Jakarta 12950, Indonesia