The sole share-holder of CDB is PT. Indonesia Power, a subsidiary of State Power Firm (PT. PLN), which is in charge in managing powers plants supplying Java and Bali Islands. This subsidiary is assigned to run the business of power plants and other interrelated. PT. Indonesia Power runs its operation through business units, namely Tanjung Priok, Suralaya, Saguling, Kamojang, Mrica, Semarang, Perak & Grati dan Bali. Through its 8 business unit, PT. Indonesia Power in total producing the supply of 8.327 Mega watts, becoming the first largest power supplier in Indonesia.
PT COGINDO DAYABERSAMA, subsidiary of PT. INDONESIA POWER specializing in operations and maintenance of Power Plant, is seeking for highly motivated candidates who are professional, have integrity, a team-player, customer-oriented, and willing to be placed in Head Office for the following positions:
Implement marketing plan and strategies include maintain customer relation and prospect new customer and conduct market surveys to increase revenue for the company.
- Ages not more than 28 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Electrical engineering / Chemical / Industry / Marketing with a minimum of 2 years at sales/marketing engineer.
- Competency on marketing management, product knowledge, contract drafting, market research and competitor analysis.
- Good communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skill.
- Commercial awareness for pricing and analyzing data.
- Good Organizational skill.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office applications.
- Ability to work independently or team.
- Aggressive, Good personality, Self-Confidence & Positive thinking.
- Able to travel extensively and at short notice.
firstname.lastname@example.org atau email@example.com subject email :
“ [MS-WEB]-[Your Name] for Marketing Staff “