SCG embarked upon the chemicals business in 1989. At present, SCG Chemicals manufactures and supplies a full range of petrochemical products ranging from upstream petrochemicals such as Olefins, intermediate petrochemicals such as Styrene monomer, PTA, and MMA, to downstream petrochemicals such as Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, and Polystyrene resins. SCG Chemicals is now one of the largest integrated petrochemical companies in Thailand and a key industry leader in the Asia-Pacific region. Widely accepted for its quality products as well as excellent management and operational prowess, SCG Chemicals has entered into joint venture deals with a number of the world’s leading chemicals firms including The Dow Chemical Company of U.S.A, Mitsui Chemicals and Mitsubishi Rayon of Japan.
The relentless commitment to quality and environmental management has won SCG Chemicals many prestigious awards including the Deming Application Prize from the Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineer (JUSE), the TPM Excellence Award from Japan Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM)
and the Prime Minister’s Industry Award for outstanding achievement in environmental conservation.
SCG Chemicals has a policy of expanding its investment and business overseas. At present, the export sales volume of polyolefins products amounted to more than half of the total sales. SCG Chemicals exports its polyolefins products to more than 100 countries across the world. Currently, SCG Chemicals has sales representative offices in 7 countries including China, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, the Philippines, UAE , and Vietnam.
SCG Plastics Co,.Ltd Representative Office Indonesia
Position : Sales Executive
Place of work : Bangkok Bank Building (6th fl.) Jl. M. H. Thamrin No. 3, Jakarta, Indonesia
• Male or Female, Age 20 – 30 years old.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally is required.
• Bachelor's degree up in Chemical Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, Polymer science or BBA. Chemical background is a plus but any major are welcome to apply.
• Very strong command in spoken and written English, ability to communicate in Mandarin or Hokkien is a plus.
• Possess 0-7 years working experience in sales or commercial areas. Experience in plastic or chemical industrial products is an advantage.
• Excellent in commercial-mind, initiation, self direction, problem solving and achievement orientation
Job description :
• Conduct sales planning in line with company sales target and objectives. Maintain relationship with existing customers to achieve sales target and company goals.
• Develop new customer accounts to achieve volume growth target for existing and new product lines.
• Collect and analyze clients’ data and competitors’ movements in terms of products, prices, and services to derive sales strategies.
• Coordinate with technical service and product development team for troubleshooting and new product introduction.
• Assist customers on credit management and payment.
Contact person :
Mr. Pongsak Pianpanawate E-mail : email@example.com
Ms. Nurluri Agustin E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org