The Oil & Gas operator company requires an experienced Engineer to work within the Well and Reservoir Management Team, based on Jakarta for the position:
Senior Reservoir Production Engineer
Job description to:
• Monitor, design data collection strategies, interpret data and run fit-for purpose reservoir models for the assigned fields.
• Evaluate all reservoir data, construct and maintain reservoir simulation models (material balance) as a tool to support the FDP, continuous development optimization and reservoir management.
• Contribute to reserves booking proposals including economic evaluations.
• Provide Well test design & interpretation of well test results for the producing fields.
• Provide Reservoir Engineering input to lifecycle hydrocarbon maturation strategy and plan and reservoir management strategy and plan.
• Mature, deliver and maintain reserves.
The following skills and experience are required:
• University degree or higher in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 10 years experiences in Reservoir Engineering within an operator environment.
• Technically strong Reservoir Engineer with expertise in Reservoir Management activities and sound knowledge of other PE disciplines.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience working effectively in multidisciplinary teams.
• An effective team player.
• Effective communicator.
• Proven ability to coach and mentor younger staff.
• Ability to problem solve and think beyond the RE discipline.
• Highly motivated with a drive to achieve and assist others.
If you confident that you meet our requirement, please submit your application up to 2 weeks with complete CV to: email@example.com