Hereby to invites you a highly qualified, experienced in providing the following services for Company’s an Offshore activity to fill the vacancies :
1. CONTRACT ENGINEER
Objective Job :
• To guarantee the quality and efficiency of the procurement and supplying practices in terms of costs and delays
• To guarantee the content of tender and contract documents issued by Project Construction Division
• To assist Senior Contract Engineer during contractual and commercial negotiation process
• To assist Service Contract Coordinator and Certification Engineer during procurement process and Project Execution (Post Contract) including Contract Close Out in respect of Contractual Matter and Administration
We are looking to fill the position of Contract Engineer with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Have experience to establish or ensure the establishment and control the contracts in the Project Construction Division of the subsidiary
• Have experience to ensure the quality and efficiency of the procurement and supplying practices in terms of costs and minimize delays
• Experience to ensure compliance with procedures in the tender process
• Experience to participate to complex and difficult negotiations during assessment and award of new contracts
• To provide assistance during the Project Execution, in the settlement of contract amendments, claims, disputes, arbitration, lawsuit, in relation with Project Construction Management, and Juridical, Insurance, Finance and TDO/CA, by proposing strategies and actions and by participating to the negotiations
• To keep up to date with local markets, participate in the ongoing assessment and the evaluation of the suppliers, provide feedback to the relevant personnel
• To assist the technical entities with timely advice in any contractual issue such as contract, amendments, claim and disputes
• Have experience to manage all contractual documentation for the Project Construction Division
2. PLANNING ENGINEER
• Assist preparation of Project Construction presentation ie. Committee Strategy Meeting
• Issue of Project Construction Weekly and Monthly Report, Fiche Project, Report Semestriel, Report Quarterly
• Issue Overall Project Construction project program, Interface schedule
• Coordination with Cost Control for project progress data and project schedule for budgeting purpose
We are looking to fill the position of Planning Engineer with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Have experience to monitor, review and evaluation for planning and progress projects
• Experience to planning and progress coordination with contractor and site representative
• Experience to checking remaining/outstanding work and compare reported and actual progress at yard/site
• To liaise with project/contract manager for information and occurring problems in projects
• Provide planning assistance to project team
• Establish Project production integrated schedule that updated regularly to give information of projects current status
• Have experience to assist Project Manager and Companys Site Representative in checking and coordinating project’s activities related to monitoring (outstanding material, planning and calculating progress and remaining work)
• Experience to monitoring issuing weekly status of remaining work quantity for information.
3. ESTIMATION ENGINEER
Objective Job :
• Assist Senior Estimation Engineer to prepare the estimation of all the project driven by Project Construction division during the past of pre-project and
• Assist Senior Estimation Engineer to prepare the AFE for submission to BPMIGAS for all projects.
• Assist Senior Estimation Engineer to prepare OE/EE for all the CFT launched within the division (WO,PO, EPC and all Service Contract)
• Assist Senior Estimation Engineer to do the forecast/estimation for the future project to prepare PDC/PLT.
• Assist and involve on preparation of estimation database (benchmark) referring to previous project and market price condition.
We are looking to fill the position of Estimation Engineer with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Have experience to prepare the estimation of all the projects driven by Project Construction division during the phase of pre-projects and have it validated
• Experience to prepare the AFE for submission to BPMIGAS for all the projects
• Experience to prepare the OE/EE for all the CFT launched within the division (WO, PO, EPC and services contracts)
• Have experience to develop the service of estimation within the division and the necessary tools as everything has to be created
• Do the estimation of installation to be manufactured for insurance dossier preparation
• Do the forecast/estimation for future projects to prepare PDC and PLT
• Experience to participate to WP&B preparation with cost control team.
4. PROJECT SERVICES OFFICER
Objective Job :
• Supervise air/land and river transportation
• Supervise the material storage and transportation to sites
• Supervise for inspection and hand-over of surplus material and commissioning spare parts (after completion of project) and two years spare parts
We are looking to fill the position of Project Service Officer with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Experience manage and ensure flight tickets for recuperation are ready in due time
• Have experience to manage and ensure accommodation for project teams in Office and sites
• Experience to manage validity of expat various permits and formalities
• Experience handling formalities in relation with local authorities for all matters related to administration of personnel
• Have experience to ensure proper records for all personnel (local and expats)
• Experience to supervise miscellaneous procurement of goods and services for project including proper issuance of documents
• Dispatch / file project final documents
• Experience to ensure Project Construction personnel training plan
• Report regularly to Project Construction/Service Manager
5. METHOD & PROCEDURE ENGINEER
Objective Job :
• HSE management system implementation within the frame work of Oil and Gas projects EPSCs contracts and under the authority of the Methods & Procedures Manager
• Assist project in providing HSE expertise
We are looking to fill the position of Method & Procedure Engineer with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Experience to advice project about local laws and regulations
• Experience to manage and ensure of Implement of HSE Management System throughout projects
• Experience to ensure projects commitment to HSE matters and adherence to HSE objectives
• Experience to coordination with HSE department and Marine department
• Experience to review minutes of construction progress and HSE weekly meeting
• Experience to organize and facilitate HSE committee meetings
• To assist projects in ensuring safety of all personnel and minimize risk in operation
• To promote safety behavior and proactive attitude
• Good Communicate HSE feed backs and matters to projects
• Experience to give support and advice for safety at work: job Safety Assessment, adequate PPE, hazard identification and risk assessments, permit to work preparation, HSE talks.
• Experience to coordination with affiliate Environment department
• To assist project in minimizing environmental and social impact during operations
• Experience to coordination with affiliate Medical department
• Experience to ensure health and hygiene at construction site
• To conduct occupational risk assessment
• Have experience to review and comments all documentations related to HSE
• Experience with standard procedures, Marine manual and site instructions (SOP, MPM and SSI)
• Experience to manage application of contract exhibit L HSE requirements, monitoring performance of their HSE Plan (Emergency Response, Environmental Management and Safety Implementation)
• To give contribute in ensuring HSE training to Project Construction personnel
• Assist project to select HSE personnel (HSE manager and coordinator)
• Experience to advice project about HSE training matrix and review certificates
• Experience to coordination with Emergency Response Team
• Experience to review and comment Emergency Response Plan
• Give support and advice project to ensure medical support and emergency facilities at worksite
• Give support and advice project to conduct emergency drills at worksite
• Experience to analyze anomaly reports to detect any derive, inform relevant project and propose corrective actions
• Provide guidance and advice to project for all case of accident investigation
• Experience to review and comment incident investigation report
• Organize, facilitate HSE audit of facilities and provide audit report to project
• Support and advice project to ensure periodic HSE inspection and to conduct worksite inspection
• Assist project to ensure HSE performance improvement
• Contribute and participate in safety behavior award program implementation
6. PROCUREMENT & EXPEDITING ENGINEER
Objective Job :
• Ensuring that EPC Contractors are executing their Procurement, Expediting, and Logistics activities in accordance with EPC Contract requirements.
• Developing the Expediting Procedure for EPC Contractor
• Implementation of related Internal Procedures, methodology, KPI reporting and identification of resource requirements
We are looking to fill the position of Procurement & Expediting Engineer with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Experience to ensure compliance with Safety Objectives within the scope of the job Holders section
• To propose necessary modifications for improving Progress measurement related to Procurement and Expediting in EPC Contracts
• Experience with Project Team during tendering Process for all matters related to Procurement and Expediting, where required.
• Have experience to review and approve Coordination procedures from EPC Contractors and PO Suppliers related to Procurement and Expediting and to subsequently monitor their performance in order to ensure maximum compliance to their procedures.
• Experience to develop internal Expediting Procedure plus other specific procedures within Module 4 of PJC QMS-Contracts and Procurement Management, as necessary.
• Experience to coordinate the implementation of procurement related procedure in Project Construction
• Experience to manage and coordinate with Project Construction Services Logistics department as necessary.
• Experience to review with Project Control and Planning Engineer to ensure Procurement of EPC Contractor is performed within a proper schedule.
• Experience to develop associated KPI requirements.
• Experience to identify and report all procurement related risks during the course of a project.
• Experience to coordinate with Project Construction certification/QAQC/Inspection on Third Party Expediting and Inspection services through the existing Inspection Services Contracts.
7. QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Objective Job :
• Change order and claims management of Project Construction and supply contract
• Advice and assistance to Project Construction management teams in the management of costs and contract administration, including ensuring contracted parties compliance with mandatory contractual obligations
• Continually monitor local market price levels and cost trends relevant to Project Construction development and project activities.
• The development of the quantity surveying discipline within Project Construction, including the training, supervision and mentoring of quantity surveyors and trainees.
We are looking to fill the position of Quantity Surveyor with have many kind experiences and responsibilities as follows :
• Experience to maintain procedures within the Project Construction for the control and management of change orders, claims and other contract variances.
• Experiences to supervise the development and maintenance of a cost data library.
• Experience to develop and maintain an assistance program to meet the various projects and their individuals contracts needs and location.
• Experience to evaluation of change orders and claims submitted by contracted parties and advise the Project Construction teams on their contractual entitlement and recommended values.
• Participate in regular meetings with contractors, suppliers and others for the purposes of clarifying, evaluating and negotiating change orders and claims and settling final accounts and other cost related matters.
• Experience to coordinate with other Project Construction disciplines such as engineering, cost control; planning etc to provide comprehensive cost advice to Project Construction Teams that includes technical assessments and time impact evaluations.
• Have experience to monitor and advise Project Construction Teams on the expenditure of allowances and Provisional sums in the Contract.
• Experience to advise Project Construction Teams on the application of Liquidated Damages.
• Experience to evaluate the costs and time impacts of any insurance claims made by Contractors under Project Construction Contracts and participate in the submission and clarification off all such claims with Companys insurers.
• Experience to provide assistance and contractual advice to Project Construction project management teams in respect of company liabilities and contractor obligations, including with respect to contract amendments, claims, disputes, arbitration, and legal proceedings, interfacing, juridical, insurance, and financial and TDO/CA matters. Provide assistance with the preparation of contractual correspondence as necessary
• Experience to provide assistance in the preparation of tender documentation and the evaluation of bids.
• Experience to evaluation and recommendation on insurance claims made by contractors through Project Construction contracts
• Experience to preparation and presentation of contract change order dossiers for close-out of project costs to relevant partners and government audit and evaluation teams, including all necessary follow-up and clarification required to ensure formal acceptance.
• Experience to develop cost, contract and change management training materials and deliver seminars to Project Construction personnel
Please sand your application, CV with copies of certificate, photograph, expected salary and others support document, latest two week from this advertisement to: