We have a strong reputation as an employer of choice and are looking for capable professionals to grow their careers with us. To be successful you will have a demonstrated commitment to “Zero Harm” and the capacity to work as part of a results orientated team.
Based in Jakarta, the Contracts Manager – Asia, is responsible for the development, negotiation, and administration of drilling services contracts in two zones in Asia: Indonesia and Indochina (Thailand, Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia). This role directly reports to the Commercial Manager – Asia Pacific.
This key role is responsible for maintaining contract and proposal files, handling contractual issues of a complex nature, monitoring program performance and maintaining compliance with contract terms and conditions.
• Review and analysis of tender documents and customer enquiries
• Prepare customer contract proposals / tender submissions
• Ensure all bid assumptions are fully documented and key contractual terms are addressed in bid pricing
• Review performance and results of contracts measuring variance from bid performance and initiate necessary corrective action as appropriate
• Co-ordinate regular contract meetings with customers, including preparation of presentations, performance reviews and pricing reviews
• Organize and lead (with operations staff) a pre-job meeting and a post-job close out meetings
• Maintain registers of contract issues ensuring appropriate tracking and closeout
• Ensure that operations personnel are familiar with key contractual items
• Work closely and collaboratively with the invoicing department to ensure the Company charges everything that is allowed under the contract
Education and Experience
• Experience with contract negotiation and contract management
• Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
• Sound business planning and effective time and priority management
• Proficiency in relevant computer programs such a MS Office
• Minerals drilling background preferred
• Experience working in a multi-national corporation preferred
• Knowledge of drilling techniques, applications and experience in the resource drilling or other drilling techniques would be well regarded
Want more information?
For a confidential chat and a position description, contact Afful Basri, Country HR Manager – Indonesia: firstname.lastname@example.org or try +62811846459 and email@example.com