Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Climate Change Adaptation Coordinator – Contractual Base ( Jakarta )
Responsible to support and provide technical assistance on Climate Change Adaptation component, ensure the quality of CCA component undertaken to the overall implementation, Support in monitoring and evaluation, Represent Plan Indonesia in any national Climate Change forum as well as in network meetings, Ensures that all learning of 4CA project implementation is documented and shared within Plan Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree in area of expertise
- At least 3 years of climate change experience with international NGOs or international organizations of which 2 years have been completed in the field;
- Experience in project development (proposal writing, budget development, etc.);
- Financial and budgeting skills;
- Ability and willingness to undertake frequent travel;
- Ability to deploy at short notice;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); strong negotiation and facilitation skills;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and to multi-task;
- Ability to work in insecure and difficult environments
- Understand well on program cycle: planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating development projects
- Commitment to child rights and CCCD implementation
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Plan is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women are encouraged to apply. As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-international.org or www.facebook.com/plan.indonesia