During the Japanese occupation of Indonesia the hotel name was changed to Yamato Hotel. The hotel was the site of the famous "Insiden Hotel Yamato" (in English "Hotel Yamato incident") in which young Indonesian revolutionaries tore the blue part of the Dutch flag flown in the hotel to change it to the Indonesian flag in the lead up to the Battle of Surabaya.
Tired of the same old routine? Looking for a new challenge? Looking to join a team dedicated to offering the very BEST service to our guest? Then come by the Hotel Majapahit for an application and same day interview for the following positions.
1. Duty Manager (Front Office)
2. Chief Steward (F & B)
3. Fitness Instructor (Health Club)
- Experience in the same field min. 2 – 5 years within reputable 4 or 5 star hotel
- Good command in English both written and oral
- Mature and dynamic person, good communication skill and kind personality
Please send a fully detailed application together with comprehensive curriculum vitae and recent photograph, attention to:
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
HOTEL MAJAPAHIT SURABAYA
Jl. Tunjungan no. 65 SURABAYA
email: email@example.com (www.hotel-majapahit.com)