PT. Gunung Bara Utama is looking for energetic and dynamic professional candidates to join our team.
GEOTECH ENGINEER (GEO)
- Bachelor Degree in Geology / Mining Engineering
- Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Experience in geotechnical operations will be advantage (regimes, slope & mine infrastructure, pits, and safety)
- Good administration in collection, collation and interpretate geotechnical and void data
- Certified in POP & proficient in Geotech software
MINE ENGINEER (MEN)
- Bachelor degree from Geology/ Mining Engineering
- Male, age max 30 years old with experience min. 2 years Mine Engineer
- Experience in supervising mining contractors, managing monthly plan and reconciliation, fuel ratio, coal quality, stockpiling and dispatching management
- Good administration in making report, keeping file, and update data report / schedule
- Willing to be placed all over Indonesia
ROJECT COST CONTROLLER (PCC)
- Having minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering or Accounting
- Possesses Internal audit certification and experience from reputable institution
- Experience Minimum 3 (three) years of progressive experiences in the engineering/oil and gas/mining industry is essential
- Experience as project auditor and/or cost controller is advantageous
- Experience in controlling cost related to the company’s operation and/or its project through participation in review of contract, invoices and payments & performing various cost tracking, variance analyses and reporting.
Each candidate may only apply for one position, candidates applying for more than one position will be disqualified.
Please send your complete application CV and latest photo, with the code subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 22 October 2012