Statoil is a fully integrated petroleum company with production operations in thirteen countries and retail operations in eight. By revenue Statoil is in 2010 ranked by Fortune Magazine as the world's 13th largest oil and gas company, and the largest company in the Nordic region by revenue, profit, and market capitalization.
A. HR Professional / HR Team Leader
• Oversee the development, implementation, review, maintenance and coordination of the programs, plans, policies, procedures and practices covering Human Resources by carrying out several of the following tasks:
o Ability to develop a strategic HR Management plan.
o Ability to communicate in a credible and confident manner at all levels within the organization.
o Understanding of competency based HRM including recruitment process, training and development, performance management and remuneration processes.
o Ability to plan resources in line with budget requirements.
• Identify and plan for the likely impact of current and future trends and changes in the company s business environment regarding manpower levels, reward structures, skill levels and utilization.
• Identify and plan Expatriate Knowledge Transfer for internal talent and facilitate the respective Line Manager to do annual talent review.
• Review results of performance reviews to ensure feedback into training plan and succession planning function.
• Monitor recruitment process of staff employees to ensure competency requirements are met.
• Communicate with line managers regarding people related issues and provide guidance/support as required.
• Maintain and build relationships with the authorities and key sources of manpower (recruitment agencies, etc).
• Candidates should possess HR professional certification (CHRP – Certified Human Resource Professional, and/or GPHR – Global Professional Human Resource).
B. IT Professional / IT Team Leader
• To provide cost effective IT solutions to the Jakarta office through compliance with IT procedures, and to provide IT direction/strategy and to establish plans by carrying out several of the following tasks:
o Provide technical review of hardware and software
o Provide support for hardware infrastructure and application development and database
o Analyze the business requirements for the system architecture and topology
o Familiar with Windows, Unix/Linux systems
• Have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and have the ability and flexibility to respond to IT issue requirements
• Maintain the components of system architecture and topology on an ongoing basis
• Liaise with IT in Statoil head office in Norway
Personal qualities (for both positions) :
• Fluency in English
• Business understanding and awareness
• Systematic and efficient working methods
• Good interpersonal skills- team work oriented across disciplines and organizational boundaries
• Ability to be hands-on and perform high-quality work within tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Jakarta Indonesia
• University degree minimum S1 or Bachelor degree
• Relevant experience within the relevant profession
• Professional certification within the relevant profession
How To Apply
In order for us to evaluate your application, you should send us a letter of application and a CV in English, together with a copy of diplomas, and salary expectation to the following : firstname.lastname@example.org Before 25 November 2011. (www.statoil.com)