SPC Mahakam Hilir is seeking experienced and competent staff to join as :
(Position based in Jakarta)
Provide a focal point for the provision of HSE advice and assistance within the Company, ensuring an effective HSE culture is fully integrated with all activities.
1. Develop and train personnel in modern risk based approach to HSE management using hazard identification and risk assessment techniques that remove, control or mitigation workplace dangers;
2. Advise, and where appropriate, develop, arrange or conduct technical HSE training programmers for Company operations;
3. Provide advice and support on HSE issues involved in the future design of new or modification of existing facilities;
4. Identify occupational hygiene and medical requirements by conducting or arranging relevant surveys to ensure maintenance of standards or improvements in meeting changes in operational conditions;
5. Investigate and report major accidents/incidents, and using a database track follow-up actions, identify unsafe trends and compile statistical information for management reports;
6. Ensure timely submission of all necessary reports to Company and governmental organizations such as SKS MIGAS, MIGAS, BAPEDAL, Manpower Department;
7. Maintain Emergency Preparedness Plans up to date, co-ordinate emergency and response exercises that cover full participation of the Company and external organizations
8. Manage a Corrective Actions Register for HSE issues ensuring actions are assigned, initiated and closed out in a timely manner.
• University graduate with HSE/Engineering degree or equivalent with recognized formal HSE qualifications.
• Minimum 3 years in HSE Management upstream Oil & Gas Industry.
• Experience in develop or implement HSE management systems.
• Good knowledge of HSE national and international standards applicable to the oil and gas industry.
• Proven experience in training personnel through courses, workshops, job safety analysis, HAZOP, HIRA and other related HSE assessment.
• Self motivated team player capable of meeting performance targets.
Please send in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information, together with a recent photograph to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified