With operational bases in Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand, and a representative office in Australia, Seascape Surveys is well located to service the Asia-Pacific Oil and Gas Industry. Seascape Surveys recognises the importance of safe and responsible working practices in the offshore industry, and has developed a safe work culture that drives all facets of our operations.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified individuals :
Responsible for assisting HSE Manager, monitoring HSE Documentation and record from the projects in line with ISO and OHSAS, response to investigation of incidents and safety observations cards, and take action in order to mitigate potential safety, health, and environmental risks.
▪ Majoring occupational Health & Safety from reputable university.
▪ Offshore experience 2 years.
▪ Certified AK3 Umum.
▪ Well knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
▪ Fluent in English (conversation & writing)
▪ Good skill in Microsoft office.
▪ Familiar with IMO, SOLAS, IMCA, OSHA, IADC, GHS, and MARPOL is advantage.
▪ Experience implementation CSMS.
▪ Certified as an Auditor is advantage.
▪ Willing to work in Karanggan, Gunung Putri area
▪ Willing to travelling.
Please submit the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org