The airline industry is highly competitive and the service we provide is what differentiates us from our competitors. Our cabin crew has a stellar opportunity to influence our customers' perception of our airline, through their ability to provide personal and high standards of service.
Qatar Airways is conducting interview in Indonesia, covering 3 destinations - Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya during the month of April 2013 for jobs based in Doha, Qatar. We are expanding rapidly in advance of the opening of the ground-breaking Hamad International Airport in Qatar and have varied openings available as result
Join our award winning 5 Star Cabin Crew team”
As the National Airline of the State of Qatar, we seek to reflect the best of Qatar’s warm and generous hospitality.
Dinner in Paris, Lunch in New York, Breakfast in Montreal, while cruising around the world at 40,000 feet on some of the most modern aircraft in the world is definitely not your typical office job. Qatar Airways is known to be a truly world class, 5 star global airline, challenging established norms and a leader in airline hospitality. On the Ground and in the air we offer our customers a powerful approach to service. Our Cabin Crew are Qatar Airways’ Ambassadors to the world.
The Qatar Airways Cabin Crew team is growing. We are looking for candidates who can deliver our mission by providing “Excellence in everything we do”. Known for our 5 star hospitality, we look for future Cabin Crew who can be part of our “World Class Global Brand”. Join our multinational Cabin Crew Team and enjoy a tax-free remuneration package including accommodation, allowances and transportation for duty.
Write your own story with Qatar Airways. World’s 5 star airline.
To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
Venue: GRAN MELIA JAKARTA – Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Kav. X-0 ,Kuningan Jakarta 12950, Indonesia.
Date: 19th March 2016
Time: Anytime between 9 am to 5 pm
Attire: Formal Business attire
- 1 x CV
- 1 x passport photocopy
- 1 x passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
- 1 x photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
- Resume / CV
- Recent Full Length Color Photo
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport