In year 2005, Istech established a new division in oil and gas exploration and production which is focused on acquiring discovered, marginal fields, under developed oil and gas opportunities with upside potential, primarily in Southeast Asia
FIELD DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE (FDI) ANALYST
- The position will be responsible to plan, design, manage procurement process and implement a broad range of Network and Telecommunication system that is consistent with Indonesian regulations, Company’s engineering Technical Practices and Site Practices, including Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, IP Telephony, VSAT, Public Address and General Alarm, 2 Way Radio System, CCTV, FIDS, Access Control System This responsibility includes managing contractor personnel during implementation of a project.
- This position may work for up to 4weeks in remote area such as, Offshore Drilling Rig, Warehouse Barge, LNG plant, other remote locations.
- The position will be actively involved in IT&S risk evaluation and management, and looking for continuous improvement opportunity in delivery of the service specifically on FDI scope but also on a broader IT&S scope. This position will be working with a more senior FDI engineer. It is expected that the work for this position will, be coordinated by the more senior P01 engineer
Essential Experience & Job Requirements, Skills & knowledge
- Candidate should have at least 4 years work experience in network/telecommunications field
- Hands on experience with various Cisco LAN and WAN equipment
- VSAT system
- Involved in installation of Telecommunications/Network equipment/system in Oil and Gas Operations field
- Candidate should have good command and comfortable in speaking and writing in English.
- Candidate should :
- Have good analytical capabilities
- Have a positive attitude toward safety and operational integrity
- Be able to communicate ideas in a structured and concise manner both verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work in demanding situation and have good interpersonal skill to deal with customer/users, peers and supervisor
- Candidate should be self-motivated, and able to work independently or as part of team.
- Desirable criteria & qualification :
- Candidate has the experience in working with FEED and EPC contract for telecommunication system in Oil and Gas industry project.
- Candidate has experience in installations or operations of 2-way radio system installations or operations (trucked radio system, conventional 2-way radio system, VHF marine), PA/GA, CCTV~ Access Control System.
- Candidate has 2 years experiences or more in project management delivering Telecommunication Infrastructure System projects in oil and gas industry, onshore and offshore.
- Candidate shall be conversant with relevant International Industrial Codes and Standards in Telecommunication and Oil and Gas industry including but not limited to: IEEE, IEC/NEC, EIA/TIA, and ITU-T.
- Candidate shall be familiar with IEC/NEC codes for Hazardous Area Classification
- Candidate shall be familiar with risk analysis method and assessment, Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), Control HAZOP, LOPA (Layer of Protection Analysis), and SIL (Safety Integrity Level).
An interesting remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidate.
All applicants will be treated confidentially.
For full job descriptions, and to apply online please go to Istech Resources Asia (deadline is 27 April 2013)