Aston Balikpapan is a 4 star combined hotel and residence. Balikpapan is a seaport city on the eastern coast of Borneo island, Indonesia in the East Kalimantan province, a resource rich region well known for its timber, mining and petroleum export products. The city is generally hilly with only small areas of flatland. It is a safe, quiet and clean city with a mix of Indonesians and a large number of expatriates. Expatriates work mainly in the oil refinery and associated service companies, and stayed in the oil companies housing compounds. The city has a big shopping mall and a new giant stadium called Dome.
Aston Balikpapan Hotel & Residence is urgently seeking for a qualified person to fill the post of:
1. Director of Sales & Marketing
2. Front Office Manager
1. Attention to detail, result and guest oriented to ensure maximum profitability and client satisfaction
3. Excellent interpersonal skill and drive initiative
4. Strong leadership, good attitude, analytical and planning skills
5. Excellent written & communication skills.
6. Excellent influencing & negotiation skill and results oriented
7. Has good ability in dealing with different kind of people.
8. Minimum 1 years experience in similar capacity, preferable with 5 Star Hotel.
Please send your application with recent photograph by 15 September 2011 at the latest to: firstname.lastname@example.org