The current oil production is about 14.000 bopd and gas production is about 165 mmscfd are maintained through offshore facilities located Northwest of Madura Island and are supported by an onshore base and gas receiving facilities located in Gresik, East Java.
In this regard, PHE WMO will always play a major role as a source of energy supply for economic development in the region.
PHE/s commitment to health, safety, and environment is fundamental to successful execution of contracts. We will continue to increase the quality of life for local communities surrounding our facilities through constructive community development programs and by maintaining a harmonious relationship with the government.
Work location: PHE WMO – Jakarta Office based
To provide, evaluate and generate geological maps, isopach maps, volumetric and resource calculation, risk analysis, regional cross sections, and support in generating exploration montages, in order to create leads and prospects that ready to drill technically sound and commercially viable.
• To generate of RPS report in order to establish prospect and lead inventory;
• To process focused main exploration area data in order to recommend main exploration strategy;
• To check suspended structure in order to propose potential PSE program;
• To support and perform G&G study in order to increase geological understanding and minimize geological risk;
• To generate of prospect and lead and exploration well package in order to increase potential resources and identify geological chance factor;
• To perform drilling monitoring activities in order to ensure safe and reliable operation activity;
• To support well post drill analysis and evaluation in order to understand the geological feature of exploration well;
• To support, supply and gather all PSE documents data and requirement in order to propose PSE program.
• Bachelors degree in Geological Sciences
• Minimum 7 years related experience as Geologist for oil & gas industry with minimum 5 years working experience in Oil company
• General technical knowledge in Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering, Petrophysics, Seismic, and G&G Exploration.
• Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing
• Computer Literacy
These positions above will be located at Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO).
If you meet the requirements above, please apply your resume to: http://recruitment.pertamina.com or mail to : email@example.com, with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject.
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process.