MARINE (NAVAL) ENGINEER
Work location: PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore – Jakarta Office
To perform structural design, develop, and take responsibility for the load out, transportation, installation of barge, vessel, and Floating Storage Offloading (FSO) and related equipment including propulsion machines and power supply systems in order to ensure safe, effective, and efficient lifting and installation process and station keeping.
1. To perform structural design, analysis or assessment (including engineering calculation/analysis/assessment report, and drawings) for barge, vessel, and FSO in order to ensure safe smooth lifting and installation process.
2. To define efficient and applicable modification methods for barge, vessel, and FSO Barge in order to ensure efficient operations in terms of time, budget, and safety.To communicate on any occurred deviations from plan and prepare options of mitigations to the Management, SKK Migas and other related parties, in order to ensure optimum achievement of operations targets;
3. To develop structural recommendation report for barge, vessel, and FSO in order to ensure the reliability and feasibility operations for barge, vessel and FSO.
4. To provide technical support in facilitating the certification process for barge, vessel, and FSO in order to ensure obtaining certification from SKK Migas.To implement technical justification for tendering and contracting of all Geological Operations purposes, in order to ensure proper alignment between technical requirement and contract scopes;
5. To perform technical clarification for barge, vessel and FSO to ensure the barge, vessel, FSO are technically sound and comply with safety regulations.
6. To perform review of as built deliverables prepared by construction team in order to ensure the deliverables meet the standard and requirement.
7. To perform quality assurance to project deliverables (calculation, drawings, specifications, modifications, constructability changes/alignment) in order to ensure quality of the barge, vessel, FSO in terms of strength, stability and lifesaving.
8. To implement of HSE regulation within Project in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with government and company regulations.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree from Civil/Structure/Marine/Ocean Engineering
• Minimum 5-7 years in offshore structural engineering for Greenfield and Brownfield O&G industry
• Min. 5 years experience in integrity management
• Language Profiency: English
• Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office
• Familiar with dynamic analysis software (MOSES, OrcaFlex, etc)
These positions above will be located at Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO).
If you meet the requirements above, please apply your resume to: http://recruitment.pertamina.com
or mail to email@example.com, with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject.
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process.