The current oil production is about 14.000 bopd and gas production is about 165 mmscfd are maintained through offshore facilities located Northwest of Madura Island and are supported by an onshore base and gas receiving facilities located in Gresik, East Java.
In this regard, PHE WMO will always play a major role as a source of energy supply for economic development in the region.
PHE/s commitment to health, safety, and environment is fundamental to successful execution of contracts. We will continue to increase the quality of life for local communities surrounding our facilities through constructive community development programs and by maintaining a harmonious relationship with the government.
ENVIROMENTAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Work location: PHE WMO – Jakarta Office based
To prepare, perform, advise and monitor environmental control duties to ensure the company compliance with applicable local and national regulation pertaining to water, wastewater, hazardous waste, air emission, hazardous waste and other industrial waste; to ensure that environmental policies are well implemented and any environmental campaigns are effective; to develop and review environmental guideline and procedures.
• To develop, implement and performs procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with applicable local and national environmental regulation
• To collects and analysis environmental sampling and testing data and interpreting test results
• To develop and performs duties related to waste water discharge, air emission, hazardous waste and other industrial waste including preparing, inspecting and monitoring company facilities to ensure compliance with local and national environmental regulation
• To prepare data and information to respond complaints regarding company waste discharge and other relevant issues
• To prepare and monitor environmental impact assessment regarding new or expansion project
• To cooperate with the government and other organizations with similar interests related to environmental issues
• To prepare, monitor and evaluate environmental reports for stakeholders
• To prepare and monitor environmental management and monitoring program according to Environmental Permit (AMDAL, UKL/UPL), Dumping Permit, Waste Water Discharge Permit, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related discipline
• Have 5 years related experience in Environmental Management & Monitoring Implementation for oil & gas industry
• Must have knowledge of Environmental Regulation, standard & code in oil & gas industry
• Must have knowledge of Environmental Permit, Waste water treatment & management, Hazardous waste management, air emission management, waste water treatment plant & PROPER
• Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing
• Computer Literacy
These positions above will be located at Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO).
If you meet the requirements above, please apply your resume to:
or mail to
with the “name & code of applied position” as the email subject.
Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process.