SALES ENGINEER (MTL Instrumentation)
To achieve the stated sales target for the territory. To develop plans to increase the business in future years including premier customer relationship management.
* To be the main sales contact person for customers dealing with enquiries.
* Provide all MTL customers within assigned industry/region with an excellent service and response time, ensuring accurate information is conveyed at all times.
* Build and Maintain Customer Relationships.
* To maximize the sales of our complete product range.
* To identify new opportunities and promote the complete product range to ensure that the sales target is met and at the same time to develop new Accounts
* Convert competitive accounts to MTL.
* Generate monthly sales reports.
* Work closely with and support the Regional Account Managers.
* Co-ordinate and complete large project quotations (technical & commercial terms).
* Degree in Electronics or Electrical
* Minimum 3 years’ working experience in Oil & Gas industries. Other market knowledge such as mining, fire and gas would be added advantages.
* Technical expertise within related industry is essential enabling a good understanding of product ranges and solutions.
* Effective Negotiation and Influencing Skills – able to convince the customer that purchasing products/ solutions will bring them a good return on their investment.
* Excellent communicator.
Interested candidates please send in your detailed resume to: