The Communications Manager will have:
* To work closely with Product Managers on developing overall strategy and communications activities to the public and other relevant stakeholders.
* To develop communications functions within the disease segment including the promotion of Roche’s image and reputation, and the management of issues, as well as improving the perception of the Indonesian Specialist.
* To deal with Public, PR Agency, Advertising Agency, Media (newspaper, magazine, radio, and website providers), Journalist, Doctors, Key Opinion Leaders as well as the Government.
* To provide strategic marketing inputs related to public communication and promo activities to the public.
He/She reports to the Head of Communications & Public Policy.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of which you are, but the starting point.
* Possess Bachelor Degree from a reputable University (local/overseas) majoring in Marketing Communication/Public Relation/Public Policy.
* A previous successful 2-3 years working experiences as Marketing/Public Relations Manager, preferable in pharmaceutical company.
* Familiar with the local environment in order to have in-depth understanding of cultural nuances, equally this needs to be combined with a firmly international outlook and attitude.
* Show good track record in marketing communication strategies.
* Outstanding communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
* Possess good relationship with media and advertising agency, familiar with government relations.
* Demonstrate strong commitment and high level of energy in delivering performance.
* Excellent command of verbal and written English and IT literate
* Dynamic, independent, leader-type;
* Open-minded, proactive, creative, strategic thinker;
To be considered for this position, you may email us to email@example.com and state why you think you would be successful in this role. We await your application not later than 30 June 2011. When submitting your application, please ensure you enclose an up-to-date CV.