Degrémont started its activity in Indonesia by constructing Pejompongan I Water Treatment Plant in Jakarta in 1953. Until now, Degrémont has built over 150 treatment plants - mostly drinking water and some wastewater and industrial process water, all over Indonesia.
In order to provide global expertise and experience with local resources, PT. Degrémont was established in 1985. PT. Degrémont specializes in design, construction, and operation of water treatment plants.
Currently we need a professional like you to fill the position below :
Jr. PROPOSAL ENGINEER (JEP)
Responsible to assist Proposal Manager to prepare the proposal document, including process design, site survey & testing, costing and other inquiries related to the proposal. Reviewing and reporting about the proposal follow up also being part of this role.
* Min Bachelor Degree majoring Chemical or Environmental Engineering, from reputable institution. Other disciplines may be considered if there is relevant work experiences.
* Having 2-3 years experiences in water/waste water treatment industry.
* Good communication skills, both in Bahasa & English, verbal and written.
* Computer literacy, especially Ms Application. Knowledge of AutoCAD is an advantage.
* Good interpersonal skills and having strong willingness to learn.
If you feel suitable with our requirements, please send your update resume, including recent photograph, immediately to: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicant will be proceed immediately.
Please visit us at www.degremont.co.id or www.degremont.com