PT. Bina Rekacipta Utama (BiRU) was established in 2000 to provide engineering and project management services related to the development of onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities. BiRU aims to support the oil and gas industry locally by providing cost effective engineering design, procurement and construction services specially tailored to clients’ needs. As partner as well as contributor BIRU aims to bring tangible benefits to its customer and to enhance its reputation as major supplier of services to the regional oil and gas industry.
PT. Bina Rekacipta Utama is a multidisciplinary engineering company. It’s range of services encompasses projects in the oil and gas industry at both onshore and offshore (fixed or floating) locations. The capabilities range from feasibility studies is including project management, engineering and design, procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
Further, PT. Bina Rekacipta Utama has the capacity to undertake specific phases of a project, either as a main contractor or as a subcontractor. The company is founded as an independent consultant for services in this special market. PT. Bina Rekacipta Utama provides advice, process know-how, procurement services and project management for national and international clients.
Services are provided to both oil & gas and construction companies.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for technical proposal preparation in tendering process
- Review bidding document on technical aspect
- Formulate tender strategy
- Closely work with engineering division to prepare all the tender technical requirement
- Check all tender submissions, documentation for accuracy with clients requirements
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree in Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in upstream oil & gas engineering company as a mechanical or process engineer
- Experienced in reviewing bid documents & technical proposal preparation
- Having knowledge for HSE
- Familiar with PTK 007 will be an advantage
1. This is full time position for 1 (one) year contract and will be based in Jakarta.
2. Candidate will be given written test in regards of their knowledge.
3. Only selected candidates match with our criteria will be processed further.
4. Send your CV only to email: email@example.com with subject Proposal Engineer no later than November 7th, 2015
5. Do not send attachment of zip or rar files.