Due to increasing demand and our continual growth strategy in Asia, we are now looking for a young and ambitious in Jakarta as:
As Sales Executive, you must be resourceful and independent as you will be focusing on evaluating and generating new business opportunities through personal sales engagement and follow up. You will be executing the agreed sales strategy and will be focusing on engaging new customers. You will support the Sales Manager to drive sales and ensure market competitive products and pricing. You will be required to provide feedback on market developments and requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To acquire and develop new customer base through proper market research.
- To deliver personal volume- and revenue targets while remaining focused on relationship building.
- To monitor own performance against results and constantly take corrective actions.
- To obtain an in-depth understanding of Triton Shipbuilding products and services.
- To assist Sales Manager in the daily sales operations and on other ad-hoc duties.
- Minimum S1 Degree from reputable university
- At least 3 years of sales experience in marine or related industry
- Possess basic knowledge of shipping, particularly on technical aspects
- Good command of Bahasa Indonesia and English Language plus overall communication skills
- Willing to work overtime
- Must be residing in or around Jakarta
Application closes on 28th October 2011. Only shortlisted will be notified.