Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for Community Development Specialist, to be based in Jakarta, with travels of up to 75% to semi-remote parts of Riau, Jambi and North Sumatera. The Specialist will be responsible for the development of CSR strategic and operational plans and maintaining a strong, mutually supportive relationship between all stakeholders.
Community Development Specialist
* Bachelor degree in Management or Business Administration or Rural Development or related fields.
* At least 8 years of working experience, of which at least 4 years are in development works or CSR management.
* Humanitarian aid experience (NGO) is not a must but is an advantage.
* Intensive experience in negotiation and development.
* Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
* Fluency in English and Indonesian both written and verbal
* Willing to travel
Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for School Based Management Expert, to be based in Jakarta, with travels of up to 50% to semi-remote parts of Riau, Jambi and North Sumatera. The Expert will be directly in charge of capacity development of the schools to conduct school-based management and quality and standard improvements.
School Based Management Expert
* Min. Bachelor degree in education or other relevant fields with extensive trainings in educational leadership and management.
* Minimum of 8 years experience in private schools, preferably with 3 years of managing or leading private school or Yayasan.
* Demonstrated leadership skills in capacity building and quality improvement of schools.
* Demonstrated skills in developing training modules for teachers, principals and parents and strong facilitation experience
* Demonstrated skills in proposal development and partnership relations.
* Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken Bahasa and passive English.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your comprehensive resume and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
only qualified candidate that would be process