MANAGER, ENGINEERING (POSITION CODE: ENG10)
The person in this position will direct, plan, organize, and control the OTP Engineering Department. The Departments charter will be to provide excellent engineering services for all of the Company activities in order to ensure the completion of projects within budget and on time while complying with all of the Company policies and procedures. This position will report to the General Manager Engineering.
1. Help at all times to build a strong safety culture within OTP - a culture in which safety is the most important value, and within which no activities will be carried out unless they can be done safely.
2. Develop and organize long and short-term business plans for the OTP Engineering Department, including the creation and continuous review of the Departments annual budget.
3. Manage a team of professional engineers and support staff - set priorities, goals and milestones and measure performance.
4. Assist with the development and implementation of the Company policies and procedures.
5. Take a lead role in OW conceptual engineering work.
6. Review design calculations, drawings, and specifications, In order to ensure compliance with company and government, national and international regulations, standards and procedures.
7. Manage priorities and allocate resources within the Department.
8. Build and maintain constructive relationships with shareholders and external parties.
9. Manage professional development within the Department and act as a mentor to less experienced staff.
10. Liaise closely with shareholders to ensure adequate and timely review, including peer review, of key engineering decisions, with a strong initial focus on successful completion of the Sorik Marapi Project (safely, on time, within budget).
MANAGER, PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS (POSITION CODE: PROC10)
Develop strategies supported by world class practices and procedures to manage the procurement process within OTP Geothermal. Manage the workflow related, to procurement including expressions of interest, requests for proposals, tenders, negotiation and finalization of contracts and agreements, contract administration and management, purchase orders, expediting and logistics management, import/export and materials management. The person in this position will report to the Vice President Procurement, Contract Management and Stakeholder Relations, and will be responsible for overseeing the Procurement and Logistics Department to ensure that all procurement activities are performed in an effective efficient and ethical manner to support the Company operational targets, at all times In compliance with the Company policy.
1. Develop a Procurement and Logistics strategy and policy manual to support the successful execution of the Sorik Marapi Project and other Company activities, With a strong focus on HSE, ethics, cost and efficiency.
2. Continuously communicate the Company safety and environmental policies to contractors. Develop a contract HSE management system to ensure contractor compliance with Company HSE requirements.
3. Build and manage a strong Procurement and Logistics team.
4. Develop master lists as appropriate.
5. Build and maintain a database and systems to support the Company procurement and logistics programs.
6. Manage the Company procurement and logistics practices to the highest international standards and ensure compliance with all Indonesian laws and regulations.
7. Build and develop relationships with key suppliers.
8. Negotiate with contractors in order to ensure the best commercial and operational outcomes for the Company.
9. Manage and administer contracts and put in place systems to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions and all contractual obligations.
10. Manage contract risks and resolve disputes in a timely and professional manner.
11. Continually develop professional skills and expertise to support the growth of the Company.
12. Plan, execute, and control the annual work program and budget for the Department, and track progress against agreed deliverables.
13 Develop key performance indicators to measure personal and team performance.
MANAGER, HEALTH AND SAFETY (POSITION CODE: HS10)
Maintaining the health and safety of OTP personnel and its contractors and ensuring the responsible stewardship of the environment we interact with, underpins the way we do business in OTP. This role will be responsible for the provision of advice, leadership and accountability associated with Health and Safety aspects of OTP. This role requires to work closely with the project teams, environment, social and community teams to coordinate the H&S process, systems and deliverables. The role will also involve educating and mentoring project teams on H&S Standards and responsibilities.
1. Develop and implement H&S Strategy, which includes refinement of H&S risks, development of H&S plan and procedures.
2. Monitor and interpret relevant H&S legislation, policies and regulations in order to provide direction and advice to the projects which meet statutory and corporate objectives and responsibilities.
3. Provide advice and stewardship on H&S to the Project Management teams.
4. Direct and monitor preparation and issuance of safety and occupational health reports required by Government bodies to ensure that reports are prepared accurately and issued within the time frame.
5. Lead and or assist with incident investigations and incident close out-ensuring that incidents are investigated reporting on and the follow up action is taken
6. Lead project teams In the development and implementation of HSSE improvement plans.
7. Provide advisory, coaching and mentoring support to Project Managers and relevant employees.
8. Assess H&S in design requirements for all major projects.
9. Assist with risk reviews, through providing subject matter expertise.
10. Help eliminate or reduce the occurrence of unwanted, undesired events (injuries, illnesses, inappropriate health and safety behaviors and conditions).
11. Participate in emergency response or crisis management team exercises as required.
12. Provide H&S input to assurance and due diligence assessments and activities associated with pro5ects and shareholders.
13. Work closely with other industry organizations and clients to ensure a common and consistent approach to HSE.
14. Review industry best practice; network with industry bodies, groups and adopt practices where practical that add value to the HSE Management System
15. Promote a safe and responsible work place in accordance with the HSE policy.
• Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant Engineering with at least 15 years of experience in relevant field, preferably in Geothermal Industry. mote with Oil, Gas, and Mineral Mining Industries background will be considered and welcome to apply.
• Extensive knowledge of the industry in both the upstream and downstream aspects of a geothermal project and relevant Indonesian regulations.
• Must have a great deal of personal and professional integrity
• Forceful personality with leadership potential
• Persuasive and persistent
• Excellent communications skills in Bahasa and English, both spoken and written
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
• Demonstrated ability to provide high quality reports and other outputs
• Good initiative, team player, and well-developed interpersonal skills
• Mobile-must be able to travel regularly to site and other areas related to the business activities, including international travel
• Strong project management skills (ENG10, Hsl0)
• Extensive experience in contracting, contract management, contrast negotiations with an ability to understand key technical as well as commercial issues
• Proven experience in working to agreed schedules and budgets (PROC10)
• Must be able to present findings and recommendations for peer review (PROC10)
• Sound negotiation skills and the ability to establish credibility with all parties (HS10)
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: email@example.com (please state the position code you apply for in your e-mail subject) not later than 28 July 2012. Only qualified candidates will be processed.