Hatfield has operated a full-time office in Indonesia for more than 18 years, providing environmental consulting services to industry, government agencies, NGOs and international development organizations. PT Hatfield Indonesia has grown significantly in the past 5 years, resulting in the need to relocate to a new, larger office in the city of Bogor, West Java. On April 18th, the Ambassador of Canada, his Excellency John Holmes, officially opened the office in the company of the Canadian Trade Commissioner, clients (past and present), and partners from the Indonesian Institute of Science and Bogor Agriculture University.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As part of this team, you will be responsible for all web-application development phases, including:
* User requirement analysis
* User interface design & implementation
* Data / application integration
If you are a programmer with experience in two or more of these areas, please contact us to discuss a potential role in our team.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Moderate-to-expert knowledge of ASP.NET and the C# programming language.
* Knowledge and experience with variety of RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, etc).
* Strong coding standards, focusing on interfaces, testability, maintainability, and code re-use.
* Must be able to work semi-independently, with minimal supervision.
* Be able to work in a team environment with non-technical users.
Additional skills and experience considered a strong asset:
* Experience with other programming languages, such as PHP, Python, or Java.
* Knowledge and/or experience with web based usability technique.
* Experience with geospatial data and web based mapping system (ArcGIS server, Google Maps API, etc).
* Experience integrating geographically-separated systems using web-services.
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (must have)
* Self-motivated, team-player
* Detail and result oriented
* Ability to prioritize task and manage timelines
Reply in confidence with salary expectation to email@example.com (no phone calls please).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.