1. EXPLORATION MANAGER (Code: EXPLOR)
1. Minimum 3 years experience.
2. S-1 preferable in engineering (mining/mineral/geology).
3. Fluent to speak English, both in verbal and written.
4. Excellent consulting, analytical and able to work under pressure.
5. Willing to travel and located all across Indonesia.
6. Able to manage both natural resources and human resources to achieve efficient and productive result.
7. Good leadership to subordinates with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
8. Self confident and tactful to communicate with people in every level within the organization / corporate.
2. GEOLOGIST (Code: GEO)
1. Minimum 3 (three) years experience in mineral exploration.
2. Bachelor degree from faculty of Geology.
3. Computer literate in using MS Office & Internet.
4. Able to use mining software (Surfer, Surpac, Minescape, MapInfo, AutoCad, GPS Mapper).
5. Able to make a progress report of exploration.
6. Able to indentify surface structure, rock base and geological structure.
3. MINING PRODUCTION
1. Max 35 years old.
2. Bachelor degree from mining engineer faculty.
3. Minimum 3 (Three) years experience in mining company as Supervisor, Minimun 5 (Five) years as Superintendent.
4. Posses managerial ability such as planning, organizing, controlling and executing to all mining activities.
5. Capable of doing calculation of heavy equipment hour production, summarize and analyze daily report, appliance hour, usage of fuel, man power activities and dismissal of over burden and rotate mine.
6. Taking care of quality of mine product.
7. Good understanding about HSE / K3
8. Fluent in English both oral & written.
9. Computer Literate in using MS office & Internet.
10. Pro-active and flexible approach to problem solving and job responsibilities.
11. Hardworking, able to work under pressure, self motivated and honest.
4. PURCHASING (Foreman-SPV)
1. D3/S1 degree from faculty of Finance, Management, Administration, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in mining or heavy equipment company.
3. Well understanding about purchasing matters such as: purchase order, price comparison and make a link / connection to supplier.
5. KEPALA TEKNIK TAMBANG (Code: KTT)
1. Age maximum 45 years old.
2. Minimum 3 (three) years experience in managerial level.
3. Bachelor degree from faculty of mining engineer / geology.
4. Posses POU (Pengawas Operasional Utama) certificate.
5. Fluent in English both oral & written.
6. Computer Literate in using MS office & Internet.
7. Create Good Mining Practice.
8. Able to make a plan and execution, including production mining analysis and cost.
9. Able to manage both natural resources and human resources to achieve efficient and productive result.
10. Good leadership to subordinates with good interpersonal and organizational skills.
11. Self confident and tactful to communicate with people in every level within the organization / corporate.
12. Good health and able to work under pressure with good result and always seek best solution to solve problem.
6. HRD MANAGER / SUPERINTENDENT
This position will be fully responsible for the empowering and maintain employee, in implementing HR processes and ensure that they are in line with corporate strategy.
You will also responsible in maintain HR information systems, ensure up to date information and analyze the data for reports and enquiries.
• Male / Female, Age between 28 – 35 years old.
• Min. University degree in any field with min. GPA 3.00
• 3 – 5 years experience in similar position.
• Excellent knowledge in HR Procedures & Processes, Performance Appraisal, Indonesian Labor Laws & Regulation, Industrial Relation, including Recruitment, Hiring, Counseling & General Affairs.
• Competent in Microsoft-Office and HR Applications.
• Dynamic, Result oriented, Mature and Committed finish the task.
• Possess strong leadership and capable of achieving goals set by higher Management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
• Fluent in English & Computer Literate.
7. ACCOUNTING STAFF
› Minimum 1 year experience.
› S1 Accounting, IPK min 2.75
› Fresh graduates are welcome.
› Memahami siklus Accounting (G/L, A/P, A/R, Inventory, dan Fixed Asset).
› Lebih disukai memiliki pengetahuan software Accounting (misal : ACCPAC).
› Kemampuan berkomunikasi tinggi, dapat mengoperasikan computer.
› Fast leaner, good teamwork, Inggris minimal passive, dinamis, gesit dan tidak emotional
› Jujur, teliti dan bertanggung jawab.
› Bersedia ditempatkan di site area.
8. ADMINISTRATION STAFF
- Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Computer skill (Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet).
- Excellent good communication skill.
- Highly initiative person, dynamic, energetic, self motivated and strong interpersonal skill.
Able to work independently and to work under the pressure.
9. LOGISTIC SUPERVISOR
- Good communication and negotiation skill, analytical, judgment, & accountability, have initiative, self starter, willing and able to get things done.
- Bachelor Degree related to each position.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Warehousing, Inventory & Purchasing.
- Computer literate.
10. LABORATORY SUPERVISOR
- To be assigned in Kalimantan Selatan.
- S1 Chemical / Laboratory graduated.
- Having experience min. 3 years in the required fields.
- Strong responsibility & highly motivated individual.
- Able to manage team.
- Advance PC Operation skills is essential.
- Fluent in oral and written English is a must.
11. MANAGER – FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
The successful incumbent should be responsible for proper Finance and Accounting process in order to produce accurate reports (for internal and external purpose) including keeping everything in compliance with the group reporting, local statutory, and cash management.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from reputable universities, a Post Graduate degree from above majoring would be an advantage.
- 3 years of experience in similar field.
- Analytical thinking.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team leader with proven managerial skills.
- Show positive and can-do attitude.
If you feel that you meet all the above criteria, do not hesitate to forward your complete CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
Please limit your e-mail size (including attachments) to only 300KB. We will strictly treat oversized e-mails as non-considerable applicants.