As part of AAF International, American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is also a subsidiary of OYL Group (A member of Daikin Group). The Group is engaged in the business of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration and air-filtration. It owns several major international brand names including McQuay (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), American Air Filter (air-filtration, machinery intake, air pollution control), J&E Hall (refrigeration) and Acson (our home grown air-conditioning brand).
Today, AAF brands are recognized throughout the world as the most trusted names in clean air and as a symbol of excellence.
In line with our ongoing expansion we are seeking talented, enthusiastic and creative individuals to fill the following position:
Sales Engineer (2 positions) (Indonesia-Jakarta)
* Formulate strategies to achieve allocated sales targets and objectives.
* To participate in sales activities mainly to develop new customer and expand market share.
* To provide technical advice & support, and to maintain a good business relationship with new and existing customers.
* To provide commercial and technical supports to local agents and maintain a good communication between Malaysia HQ and local agents
* Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
* Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience, preferable with industry sales experiences and having good customer network
* Candidate with good customer networking in cement and steel industry will be an added advantage.
* Working experiences in industry air pollution control will be an added advantage.
* Good interpersonal skills, coupled with good oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia or other local dialects.
* Strong analytical skills and independent.
* Possess own transport and prepared to travel outstation for assignment.
If you meet the requirements, please write-in/ fax/ email with a complete resume, a recent passport-sized photograph and photocopies of certificates to:
Human Resources Manager
American Air Filter Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
No.6, Jalan Pengapit 15/19,
40000 Shah Alam,
Tel : 03-50397777/ 736
Fax : 03-55111633
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.