Financial & Accounting Executive (Regional Support) (Jakarta Raya)
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be responsible for all financial and accounting matters (including payroll) for the business.
The prospective candidate must be able to fulfil the following criteria:
* Minimum Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent.
* At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
* Able to handle full set of accounts (GL, AP, AR and Fixed Assets) and ensure timely and accurate month-end closing activities as well as submission of financial management and statutory reports.
* Able to liaise with audit, tax firms on audit and taxation matters.
* Able to support budgeting and forecasting exercises and familiar with Capital Expenditure.
* Competent with Indonesia payroll tax, VAT & withholding tax.
* Prior experience on Payroll Administration.
* Demonstrate ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Good command of English language.
* Open to Indonesians only.
Please send your resume (word doc format) to firstname.lastname@example.org