Brief facts about Oriflame:
* Founded in 1967 in Sweden by Jonas and Robert Af Jochnick.
* 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales with 8000 employees.
* A product range of approximately 1000 product.
* Co-founder of Word Childhood Foundation.
* Global R&D centre with more than 100 scientists.
* Operations in more than 60 countries of which 13 franchisees.
* Approximately 3.6 million Consultants.
* Own production units in Sweden. Poland, China. Russia and India
* Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Exchange since March 2004.
* Products based on natural ingredients, never tested on animals.
As an Area Manager in Oriflame, you are fully responsible for the achievement of overall service and sales targets as well as the implementation and evaluation of all activities within your assigned area. You are fully responsible for the staff & training and development of a branch with 20 – 50 employees. You will have at least 5 years of experience leading a service or sales team.
As an Area Sales Manager in Oriflame, you are fully responsible to develop leaden and consultants in your designated area. You must be a reliable business partner and a visible and inspiring leader yourself towards our independent consultants. You area coach to our Leaden in the goal setting process and provide support through joined actions and proper follow up. You will have at least 1-3 years of experience in sales and/or leading a sales team.
As a Service Centre Manager in Oriflame, you are responsible for the achievement of service/operations targets as well as the implementation and evaluation of all relevant activities within your branch. Your sole purpose is to provide outstanding service. You will have at least 2-4 years of experience leading an operational/service team.
Minimum qualifications (required for any Management position)
* University Degree (Minimum Bachelors).
* Ability to motivate and lead others through extensive training programs.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
* Proven leadership and ability to drive service anchor sales teams.
* Fluent in English (oral & written).
* Advanced IT system/software knowledge.
* Must be willing to be relocated domestically/internationally
* Own a vehicle (preferred).
Send your application and CV now to: email@example.com in ENGLISH. Please make sure that you specify what or which positions you are applying for in the subject field.