FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
* To directs, leads and coordinates overall activities of the Front Office and all activities relating to the Front Office, ensures the hotel meets its financial and guest satisfaction objectives
* To maximize room and related revenues with the existing salable rooms using the Yield Management technique.
* Will responsible to creates and coordinates trainings or anything related to employee development programs.
* Diploma graduation majoring Hotel Management
* Minimum 1 year experience as Assistant Front Office Manager position in hotel industry
* Can operate Fidelio will be an advantage.
* Fluent in English both oral and written, good skill in operating microsoft office.
* Have a good management skill, interpersonal communication skill, details & service oriented.
* Willing and able to do training
* Good personality, self motivated and able to work under pressure
For Accor employees, if you are interested in the above position, please discuss first with your hotel General Manager and consult your Human Resources Department who will give you advice and process your request accordingly.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Name: Erny WIDHAYANTI - HRM